• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Miami vs Dallas

I've never been to Dallas, however living in S. Florida I can tell you the car scene down here is crazy. The number of exotics on the road ranges from Zonda's to everything else you've dreamed of seeing in the flesh. However, if that is all you are basing you decision on, I'd do some more research on which place may better fit your lifestyle.

I've never been to Dallas, however living in S. Florida I can tell you the car scene down here is crazy. The number of exotics on the road ranges from Zonda's to everything else you've dreamed of seeing in the flesh. However, if that is all you are basing you decision on, I'd do some more research on which place may better fit your lifestyle.

I just threw the car thing in for fun. I have dozens of other factors to weigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a huge active NSX group in Dallas, if that helps your decision. We would love to have you join us! The exotics scene is pretty hot here too. You can bet that as soon as a new exotic is out, it will be at the next, huge Dallas Cars & Coffee

There's a huge active NSX group in Dallas, if that helps your decision. We would love to have you join us! The exotics scene is pretty hot here too. You can bet that as soon as a new exotic is out, it will be at the next, huge Dallas Cars & Coffee

Thanks clean. If I end up coming there, I will definitely hit you up. It's nice to know the NSX crew is strong there.

I am pretty torn right now. It's almost a coin flip at this point.

Thanks clean. If I end up coming there, I will definitely hit you up. It's nice to know the NSX crew is strong there.

I am pretty torn right now. It's almost a coin flip at this point.

We have Hugh!!! Who do they have?

Also Dallas has a claim to fame the 3 B's. Blondes with Boob jobs driving BMWs.

I thought that claim to fame belonged to SoCal:biggrin:

Last edited:
Back