• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Timing belt service in the Dallas Ft. Worth metroplex

Moving back to Texas to the Dallas Ft. Worth area. Would love to hear recommendations for timing belt, water pump, etc. service providers. Dealers vs. Specialty shops. Recent pricing if you have it. Thanks in advance.

Welcome back
Goodson Acura in Dallas, ask for Justin to do the work
Also independent shop in Denton owned by Jason Rupert 940-566-2125
Met him at a NSX meet in 2018, but have not done business with him
David McDavid Acura in Plano, their longtime master mechanic Carl retired a few yrs ago
Good luck

Welcome back
Goodson Acura in Dallas, ask for Justin to do the work
Also independent shop in Denton owned by Jason Rupert 940-566-2125
Met him at a NSX meet in 2018, but have not done business with him
David McDavid Acura in Plano, their longtime master mechanic Carl retired a few yrs ago
Good luck
Thanks. A friend in Austin who works for First Texas Honda just recommended SCW Performance as well.

I just moved back to Texas after a long time. Can anyone recommend a shop for my 1991 in the Austin, Texas area?

Thanks.

I just moved back to Texas after a long time. Can anyone recommend a shop for my 1991 in the Austin, Texas area?

Thanks.
Go to the monthly First Texas Honda meet and ask Cody Penna. He hosts the event and just sold his ‘91. He recommended SCW for me in DFW and can steer you straight in ATX. The meet has a FB page.

I recently bought my 91 through SCW in Feb. Jeremy and Luigi are very knowledgeable. They have replaced the right rear axle and transmission seal and installed coilovers and aircups prior to me taking delivery. They are currently installing my new wheels, adding a complete pride exhaust and replacing my AC compressor. They labor rates are fair.

Back