• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michigan Roll call

Alright!

By now everyone should have their NSX out. I've seen EKIN95 up at Hunter House ,but haven't seen anyone else. I just met a great guy at my gym named Marty who has a stock Kaiser silver. Marty's got a buddy with a modded NSX. That's three. Next up is the ever IMOLA Alum04. That's four. I know we lost the only local Zarnardi to someone in MD when Zanardi47 sold his car so now I'm trying to find out how many NSX'rs we have left.

Hopefully we can all get together cruise and hang out a couple of times this season.

WingZ said:
Alright!

By now everyone should have their NSX out. I've seen EKIN95 up at Hunter House ,but haven't seen anyone else. I just met a great guy at my gym named Marty who has a stock Kaiser silver. Marty's got a buddy with a modded NSX. That's three. Next up is the ever IMOLA Alum04. That's four. I know we lost the only local Zarnardi to someone in MD when Zanardi47 sold his car so now I'm trying to find out how many NSX'rs we have left.

Hopefully we can all get together cruise and hang out a couple of times this season.

Hey WingZ,

How are you? Hope everything is well. I really miss our nsx meets out there with Ekin95 and the rest of the guys. Well hopefully you guys continue to make it a tradition every year. I'm gonna miss the Woodward Dream cruise..argh.ohh boy! We had so much fun last year...But anyways..you guys have fun and post some pics. Take Care!

PS:How's the 300Ztt?

Regards,

Henry

Checking in! :biggrin: 'Bout time for some Michigan NSX postings....
Hey Henry (jagtiger) and hope all is well on the left coast.
WingZ yea, I've been driving the Imola all season, on nice/clear days. Sure needs a hand wash, though. Last Sunday I drove it up to Baker's in Milford - creature of habit !?! Two Saturdays ago, drove it down into Ohio. U S 23 south of Dundee/Cabela's has a straight, approx. 7 mile stretch of new concrete done last summer. Don't really wanna quantify, but I had a good long romp well into triple figures for the length of it. :eek: It felt very good, naturally! Today is my one year anniversary of ownership. Did not buy it to be a garage queen, so mileage now +/- 4600.
Looking forward to meeting, Baker's Cruise In/Car Show on Sunday afternoons, and if enough are interested I'd be happy to host a get- together here at the fishing shack!

Looking forward to meeting, Baker's Cruise In/Car Show on Sunday afternoons, and if enough are interested I'd be happy to host a get- together here at the fishing shack!

Hey alum04org! How it's going?I'm glad you're putting miles on that baby! Just don't get too crazy on the digits :biggrin: Ask me how I know..lol.(ohh Jorligan has long story too)..Well I sure gonna miss a lot of good stuff there including the trip to the"Fishing Shack"!: :redface: wink:

Take Care!

jagtiger said:
Hey WingZ,

How are you? Hope everything is well. I really miss our nsx meets out there with Ekin95 and the rest of the guys. Well hopefully you guys continue to make it a tradition every year. I'm gonna miss the Woodward Dream cruise..argh.ohh boy! We had so much fun last year...But anyways..you guys have fun and post some pics. Take Care!

PS:How's the 300Ztt?

Regards,

Henry

Hey!

Everythings going fine. How are things in sunny California? I used to live in Redondo Beach while I was school so I already know your loving that perfect NSX weather. The Z is gone :frown: just had to many cars. I'll make sure and take pics and maybe a mini movie so you won't miss the fun. Great hearing from you:biggrin:

alum04org said:
Checking in! :biggrin: 'Bout time for some Michigan NSX postings....
Hey Henry (jagtiger) and hope all is well on the left coast.
WingZ yea, I've been driving the Imola all season, on nice/clear days. Sure needs a hand wash, though. Last Sunday I drove it up to Baker's in Milford - creature of habit !?! Two Saturdays ago, drove it down into Ohio. U S 23 south of Dundee/Cabela's has a straight, approx. 7 mile stretch of new concrete done last summer. Don't really wanna quantify, but I had a good long romp well into triple figures for the length of it. :eek: It felt very good, naturally! Today is my one year anniversary of ownership. Did not buy it to be a garage queen, so mileage now +/- 4600.

Fresh fish??? Now that's what I'm talking about! Nothing wrong with some triple digit fun after all that's what these cars were meant for. I just had mine detailed two weeks ago I've had it out since the first week of March. April marks my one year ownership as well. I've got 4200 miles now.

Hey have you done any mods yet? Since I can't match Ekin95's super sweet HRE's I bought the Type R chassis braces and anti roll bars and let me tell you the handling difference is very pronounced. I also put in the downforce intake. You won't believe what your NSX sounds like after you that:eek:

Duffer here in Highland chiming in. I have a 97 Spa Yellow with some mods. I have a neighbor two doors down who last fall purchased a blue 2002 NSX, so maybe we can meet up at Bakers in the next couple of months. I believe there is a guy in Hartland who works at the Ann Arbor Acura dealer who has a 2002+ Spa Yellow. There are more around than you think.

You guys know I can't stay away for too long.:rolleyes: Hope everything is well w/ everyone in MI! We had the blue toy out all day today and it has been causing quite a stir wherever it goes but you all know that feeling.

YES, we need to have some meets this Spring/Summer. We have seen 2 black NSX's around our way lately and will try to grab them up next time we see them and turn them onto Prime so we can add more to the mix in this area.

The Woodward dreamcruise. We are planning on going 2 or 3 nights before the main cruise. Anyone else game for this? It os fun then b/c the traffic is still managable and the exotics seem to come out of hiding. :biggrin:

Henry, hope things are well in Cali. Have you met any other NSX'ers? I'm sure you have.

Duffer and Alum04org we need to do some golfing this season to see how bad we can do. :rolleyes:

Wingz, that intake you have. Sounds iinteresting and yes we are always rolling up to HH on nice Saturdays. Got to show off the bling. :tongue:

Anyway, hope to see you all this year and have some good times. :smile:

Duffer said:
Duffer here in Highland chiming in. I have a 97 Spa Yellow with some mods. I have a neighbor two doors down who last fall purchased a blue 2002 NSX, so maybe we can meet up at Bakers in the next couple of months. I believe there is a guy in Hartland who works at the Ann Arbor Acura dealer who has a 2002+ Spa Yellow. There are more around than you think.

I was hoping more were out there now just to get all you guy's together:biggrin:

Wow so now there are three LongBeach blue pearls? Hey Duffer what color is your neighbors interior? I wonder if that's the same 02 Spa yellow that was for sale in Farmington Hills a few years ago.

ekin95 said:
You guys know I can't stay away for too long.:rolleyes: Hope everything is well w/ everyone in MI! We had the blue toy out all day today and it has been causing quite a stir wherever it goes but you all know that feeling.

YES, we need to have some meets this Spring/Summer. We have seen 2 black NSX's around our way lately and will try to grab them up next time we see them and turn them onto Prime so we can add more to the mix in this area.

The Woodward dreamcruise. We are planning on going 2 or 3 nights before the main cruise. Anyone else game for this? It os fun then b/c the traffic is still managable and the exotics seem to come out of hiding. :biggrin:

Henry, hope things are well in Cali. Have you met any other NSX'ers? I'm sure you have.

Duffer and Alum04org we need to do some golfing this season to see how bad we can do. :rolleyes:

Wingz, that intake you have. Sounds iinteresting and yes we are always rolling up to HH on nice Saturdays. Got to show off the bling. :tongue:

Anyway, hope to see you all this year and have some good times. :smile:

Bling is right! :eek:

WingZ said:
Bling is right! :eek:

AHHHH......But it is a new and bigger bling. :biggrin:

9069nsx2-med.JPG

I think Duffers neighbor's interior is tan if I am not mistaken. That would make all 3 LBB's around here al diff. and uniquie in there own way.

Can't wait till later this year! :smile:

ekin95 said:
AHHHH......But it is a new and bigger bling. :biggrin:

9069nsx2-med.JPG

I think Duffers neighbor's interior is tan if I am not mistaken. That would make all 3 LBB's around here al diff. and uniquie in there own way.

Can't wait till later this year! :smile:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!

I'm still around and hopefully, my car will be back by May 1.:biggrin: Lookin forward to getting together, how about a group drive to Spring Fling? Mine will be the original blue, Monte Carlo Blue Pearl, and uh, yeah, I have lots of mods.:rolleyes:

Tim

jorligan said:
I'm still around and hopefully, my car will be back by May 1.:biggrin: Lookin forward to getting together, how about a group drive to Spring Fling? Mine will be the original blue, Monte Carlo Blue Pearl, and uh, yeah, I have lots of mods.:rolleyes:

Tim

What's "Spring Fling"?

My neighbor has a tan interior. The guy in Hartland who has the 2002+ Spa Yellow I thought purchased it new from the dealership he works at. I could be wrong.

WingZ said:
I was hoping more were out there now just to get all you guy's together:biggrin:

Wow so now there are three LongBeach blue pearls? Hey Duffer what color is your neighbors interior? I wonder if that's the same 02 Spa yellow that was for sale in Farmington Hills a few years ago.

WingZ - quote "I wonder if that's the same 02 Spa yellow that was for sale in Farmington Hills a few years ago."
I remember that car, at Saks. Opened it up, sat in it, my first NSX to actually paw over. It was funny 'cause it was in late June. I opened the trunk, and found a huge fireworks box/kit! I asked if it came with the car :wink: . Salesman stated "No, the owner of the dealership has been driving this car."

Duffer, - quote " The guy in Hartland who has the 2002+ Spa Yellow I thought purchased it new from the dealership he works at."
It was Ryan from Highland Twp, MI. He worked in A2 at Honda/Acura/Kia dealer, rio pearl yellow '04 with Onyx interior 6 spd, don't think he visits Prime.

WingZ - quote "any mods yet? Since I can't match Ekin95's super sweet HRE's I bought the Type R chassis braces and anti roll bars and let me tell you the handling difference is very pronounced. I also put in the downforce intake. You won't believe what your NSX sounds like after you that."
No, just 3M bra on nose & o/s r view mirrors, NSX trunk mat, looking/waiting for John's new "Anytime" exhaust. I WANT TO HEAR your D-F intake!

hey yall. this is the guy in highland. 2004 yellow with onyx interior. 6 speed. i did buy it brand new from ann arbor acura where i work. i check in with prime every once in a while. glad to see the few people i met up at bakers still have there cars. to all of you i hope all is well. if you see a yellow nsx with no pop up headlights cruising up and down m59 its me. if you see pop up headlights its duffer. see ya

ryan

Wow looks like we may actually have more fixed headlights in our group than pop ups:eek:

Anyone know who might have purchased the 02 Spa yellow from SAKS? I have to say I've never seen it on the streets. Actually I've never seen any SPA's on the streets. Also wasn't there a guy who had an 04/05 Silverstone?

WingZ said:
Wow looks like we may actually have more fixed headlights in our group than pop ups:eek:

Anyone know who might have purchased the 02 Spa yellow from SAKS? I have to say I've never seen it on the streets. Actually I've never seen any SPA's on the streets. Also wasn't there a guy who had an 04/05 Silverstone?

Yes , that is dynamicNSX and he lives in Bloomfield Hills and we have seen him4 times now. He was trying to sell his car and do not know if he actually did. He has not been on the board in a while so hopefuly he is still lurking around.

nicholas421 said:
Not true. The head honcho of the Detroit Zoo has a Zanardi.

Really what # Zanardi? Is he on prime?

nicholas421 said:
I don't know the #. I think it has wings west side skirts and an 02 rear.
He is not on Prime but he is a member of NSXCA and attends club events.

He put side skirts and an 02 valance on a Zanardi???? Wow I didn't think anyone would do that to a Zanardi. Normally guys won't touch those cars. Well hopefully we can get him to join our group for cruises.

^^^^^I heard he lives in Birmingham??? Can anyone confirm that?

Back