• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mideast NSX Meet 2021 - May 21-22-23 - Raleigh, NC

Is gas going to be a problem?

Rob, looks like gas issue is being resolved. Will advise everyone by Tuesday if there is a problem.

Where do people meetup on Friday? At the go-kart track? Or are people checking in at the hotel first and then caravan from there?

Edgar

The caravan from the DC area usually meets up in Raleigh or Cary to grab lunch once we get there (usually around 10:30am). After we eat, we make our way to the hotel to wash cars and socialize. We will caravan with everyone to the go kart track at 1 (ish). Looks like this is going to be our biggest turnout year yet!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The caravan from the DC area usually meets up in Raleigh or Cary to grab lunch once we get there (usually around 10:30am). After we eat, we make our way to the hotel to wash cars and socialize. We will caravan with everyone to the go kart track at 1 (ish). Looks like this is going to be our biggest turnout year yet!!

I'm assuming you mean Supreme Car Wash which is 1.4miles from the hotel? I'm planning to get to the car wash sometime around noon and then head to hotel. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Edgar

Anyone going thru Charlotte?

Anyone driving thru Charlotte area on the way there and want to meet up to caravan? I'm planning to take the 485 outer loop to Concord in order to avoid all the construction on 85 up near University, slightly longer route but should be much faster during rush hour. Can meetup in Concord around 9am?

not new to this forum but for some reason my last account was not recognized .. im in Greensboro probably heading on i85 sometime around noon.

Last edited:
What another legendary year/event!

Hats off to John/ [MENTION=15637]99NCNSX[/MENTION]

Great to see everyone and meet more of the family.
Thanks to everyone for making it what it is.

-jason

Back