• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Midwest NSX Brunch Sunday 10/22 11am Pandl's Bayside

Midwest NSX Brunch Sunday 10/22 10:30 am Pandl's Bayside

In a repeat of last year's NSX brunch, we have decided to set up another event at Pandl's in Bayside.

Sunday, October 22, 2006, meet at 10:00 a.m. in parking lot. Brunch Reservations at 10:30 a.m. NOT 11.
Here is the thread from last year's brunch, with photos:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=365372

Please respond to this thread if you are interested in attending by no later than October 10, 2006. If we have more than 10 people we will need to made a CC deposit.

So far, the following have expressed interest:

Steven & Julie-NSX 3.0 (2)

Tom B & Amy-RP-Motorsports (2)

Jeff & Angie-VROOM (2)

Mark (1)

Ryan & Cindy-brahtw8 (2)

Shaun and ? (2)

Hope to see you there!

Pandl's is located ten miles north of downtown Milwaukee. Directions are as follows:

Pandl's in Bayside
8825 N. Lake Dr.
Milwaukee, WI 53217

***FROM THE SOUTH***
Go past downtown Milwaukee and proceed north on I-43 toward Green Bay.
Go 10 miles and take the EAST BROWN DEER RD exit- exit number 82A.
Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto WI-32/W BROWN DEER RD. Continue to follow W BROWN DEER RD.
Turn LEFT onto N LAKE DR.
Follow to Pandl's in Bayside at 8825 N Lake Dr.

***FROM THE NORTH***

Take I-43 S toward MILWAUKEE.
Take the WI-32 E/BROWN DEER RD exit- exit number 82A.
Merge onto W BROWN DEER RD.
Turn LEFT onto N LAKE DR.
Follow to Pandl's in Bayside at 8825 N Lake Dr.

Please call for any further assistance!
Phone: 1-888-471-5032/ 414-352-7300
http://www.pandlsinbayside.com/

Last edited:
Looks like it might just be 1 for me. :frown: My wife has to work. Unless... "cough, cough" :wink:

Jeff & Angie-VROOM (1)

Mark (1)

Ryan & Cindy-brahtw8 (2)

Shaun (2)

We have 10 so far . . .

Last edited:
Ryan,
Put down two for Mike and his wife he has the Orange Widebody.

Jeff-VROOM (1)

Mark (1)

Ryan & Cindy-brahtw8 (2)

Shaun (2)

Mike (orange widebody) (2)

We have 12 so far . . .

Anybody from Chicagoland want to get up there.........I think I can.......Steve

Jeff-VROOM (1)

Mark (1)

Ryan & Cindy-brahtw8 (2)

Shaun (2)

Mike (orange widebody) (2)

Brocz (2)

I am calling tonight to confirm the reservation for 14. If anyone else wants to go, like Steve from Chicagoland, please let me know in this thread ASAP . . .

We can probably add additional folks once the reservation is made. It will require me to make a $100 CC deposit, so please show up if you have confirmed.

We have reservations for 14 on Sunday, October 22, at 10:30 am. 11 am was unavailable.

Ryan,
Mike and his wife can't make it either. It's up to you if you want to cancel if not it would just be 4 Steve,Tom, Jeff and Mark and I don't think any of us are bringing the NSX's. Let us know it's no biggie if it doesn't happen.

I cancelled the reservation for 14. I may still go for brunch at that time, and there are walk-ins available if anyone else decides to come down.

Cindy and I will not be going to the brunch. I don't think anyone is going. Oh well, better luck next year . . .

I would be interested in a Sunday brunch, maybe some time over the winter when we don't get a chance to get together at track events.

If you're interested in trying someplace new, I see that quite a few of the places on Dennis Getto's most recent list of the top 30 restaurants in Milwaukee serve Sunday brunch:

- North Star American Bistro, in Shorewood
- Polonez, in St. Francis
- Coast, near the art museum
- Roots Restaurant and Cellar, just north of downtown (is this the area called the Third Ward?)
- Bartolotta's Lake Park Bistro near Lake Park, between downtown and Shorewood
- Barossa, just south of downtown
- The Social, just south of downtown
- Elliot's Bistro, north of downtown, near Columbia-St. Mary's Hospital

As usual, most of these restaurants have thorough individual reviews on the excellent dining website of the Journal-Sentinel.

Back