• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Milpitas meet?

Lets shoot for 2 weeks, from yesterday. Maybe do the initial meet at Automall again and then caravan down together?

Maybe we can end at Starbucks Santa Clara again, it was pretty mellow after 11:00 and plenty of parking.

Can't make it this week, date night with wifey

yup...

come on, man... bring her home early and hang out with all the cool kids!:biggrin: J/K... have fun!

J

Well if you guys happen to be at the Santa Clara Starbucks around 10:45 - 11:00 give me a call :biggrin:

Eric you have my cell number

I'll be at the regular parking area (between PF Chang's and Circuit City) at around 8:30.

J

43706 Christy Street, Fremont

Automall Parkway exit off of I880. Head west and turn left on Christy street. Turn left into the shopping plaza. Drive straight into the plaza and Circuit City will be on your right. Turn left at the end of the parking lot as you pass Circuit City and you'll be there. If you go too far, you'll end up with PF Chang's on your right...

J

I may be passing through Auto Mall Parkway at about that time. Do you guys mind if I swing by to meet some of you? Nice to put a face with the Prime ID.:smile:

I may be passing through Auto Mall Parkway at about that time. Do you guys mind if I swing by to meet some of you? Nice to put a face with the Prime ID.:smile:

Of course! I look forward to meeting you too

J

I'm bringing a buddy of mine with me. We're going to have a couple of slices at Premier Pizza which is around the corner from where we park. If anyone wants to join us maybe we can order a full pie...

J

Leaving now hope to see you guys there

Anyone tonight? Or at least meet at the "Ranch" and move over to the other side where starbucks is?

Back