• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mini NSX meet Thursday, August 29 - Streets of Woodfield in Schaumburg

Join our mini NSX meet for owners and enthusiasts on Thursday, August 29th. We are meeting around 8pm and will be there for a hour or so.

Bring your cars and show us your mods :). We want to hear different exhausts and see different colors without being spread out like on Supercar Saturdays.

Who is in?

1. Paul (Brylek)

50/50 chance, Paul. Need to see how the week unfolds. Hope to make it. -joe

In but only with a civic :/

It's made by Honda, see you there :)

I could be there if it start at 9pm lol. I get off at 8:30 and 30min away

I am sure at least a few of us are still going to be there at 9 so stop by if you think it's worth it.

50/50 chance, Paul. Need to see how the week unfolds. Hope to make it. -joe

I hope it will work out, this isn't Supercars Saturdays so you don't need to be on time to get a good parking spot :).

As usual I have interest but not sure I can make it. If I feel well enough to come in the X I will, but not really sure of anything anymore.

It's ok, I know where you live so you are comming either way :)

Hey Paul I texted you a pic the other day. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it until after 10 so too late I suppose. Wednesday or Friday would be perfect but maybe some other time. You still have to come visit me:smile:.

Unfortunately it is impossible to find a date that works for everyone, I hope that one day we can turn this into a monthly coffee meet but let's see how this one works out before we make bigger plans.

1. Paul (Brylek)
2. Stanley (Billyjoe)
3. Chau (not on Prime - 2003 Yelow NSX)
4. Chris (not on Prime - 2005 Yellow NSX)
5. Robert (not on Prime - 1991 carbon fiber
wide body) 50/50
6. Bigbadberry
7. Royis
8. Jason (captainjman)
9. Andrew (tangoman)
10. Arnie (kublakhan)
11. Joe (Josimon) 50/50

I hope I didn't miss anyone.

Last edited:
I hope to be there, but I have curriculum nite for my daughter. It ends at 8:30, and its a 30 minute drive. I'd say its 50/50. I will bring turbo NSX if I come...

i hope to be there....looking forward to it.:smile:

Just saw this, I think I can make it work. Thanks for planning this Paul!

I hope to be there, but I have curriculum nite for my daughter. It ends at 8:30, and its a 30 minute drive. I'd say its 50/50. I will bring turbo NSX if I come...

Great, I guess this isn't a mini meet after all :)

1. Paul (Brylek)
2. Stanley (Billyjoe)
3. Chau (not on Prime - 2003 Yelow NSX)
4. Chris (not on Prime - 2005 Yellow NSX)
5. Robert (not on Prime - 1991 carbon fiber
wide body) 50/50
6. Bigbadberry
7. Royis
8. Jason (captainjman)
9. Andrew (tangoman)
10. Arnie (kublakhan)
11. Joe (Josimon) 50/50
12. Mick1
13. Arnie (Nice Pair)
14. Dave (DRZZZ) 50/50

I will be there. Where are we parking, I have not been there in a while... Also, what is the best exit off of 355/290 to get there??

Don't know where we're parking, but if you're coming north on 290/355, take the exit for Higgins. Then left on Higgins and Streets of Woodfield will be on the right just after the frontage road.

Please see the attached picture, the X is Starbucks and the red square is the area where I want to park.

I will try to be there as early as possible, there is a good chance that I will be the first one there so I guess you can just look for my car.

Please save my phone number just in case. 773 860 4201

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 227
Wow, what a great turn out (at least I thought so)! Glad to meet new people and hope to see you all again at Supercar Saturday at Bolingbrook Promenade in two weeks. Maybe we can drive to get lunch afterwards? Thoughts?

Dave,
Seeing what your car can do...on the freeway....wow......just wow. Hope to get a ride someday

Stanley

Thanks for organizing last nite, Paul! Sorry I had to leave so early...
I plan to go to the Supercar Saturday at Bolingbrook Promenade, then go for a drive:smile:

I would be happy to take you out for a ride, Stanley.

Dave

This was great! I didn't expect such a great turnout, I think we had 11 cars. We should definitely do this more often, this time I will try to find a better location :). Is everyone fine with meeting on Thursdays? We can also do either Wednesdays or Fridays, otherwise we can try to aim for September 19th.

Arnie, thank you for using your diplomatic skills which allowed us to stay a bit longer.
Stanley, I forgot to tell you that your wheels look almost as good as the paint correction ;)

Have a great weekend!

It was awesome! It helped that Chua knew the cop that was called - allowed us to get off without any front plate/tint tickets!

I'm down for whenever we get together again. Wednesday/Thursday is better for me, Fridays are normally busy.

Paul - did you get any photos?

Back