• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exterior ...MINT both left and right rear quarter panels Black $950

I bought a 1993 that came with an extra set of mint rear quarters with it. I am not inclined to keep the extra set. They are black and in most excellent condition. $950 for both or $500 each. Text me at 714.336.9315 with interest and i can send photos and arrange transaction. THanks,Robert

Last edited:
Mint set of both left and right black rear quarter panels

I just sold a 1993 that came with an extra set of mint rear quarters with it. They are black and in most excellent condition they were never installed on a car and are painted black. $1250 for both Text me at 714.336.9315 if you want them

These have zero wear on them and are ready to be put on with no prep or repair work needed.

Thanks,
Robert

Yes those are the same panels. I ended up not selling them last year as i was going to keep the car, however it is sold now and am making them available again. They are in perfect condition, boxed and ready to ship

I bought a 1993 that came with an extra set of mint rear quarters with it. I am not inclined to keep the extra set. They are black and in most excellent condition. $950 for both or $500 each. Text me at 714.336.9315 with interest and i can send photos and arrange transaction. THanks,Robert

Sold at asking price. Thanks for the interest

I just sold a 1993 that came with an extra set of mint rear quarters with it. They are black and in most excellent condition they were never installed on a car and are painted black. $1250 for both Text me at 714.336.9315 if you want them

These have zero wear on them and are ready to be put on with no prep or repair work needed.

Thanks,
Robert

Yes those are the same panels. I ended up not selling them last year as i was going to keep the car, however it is sold now and am making them available again. They are in perfect condition, boxed and ready to ship

This is a bit confusing.

Back