• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Misc. Factory parts for sale

OBX

Contributing Member
All parts listed below are off of a '92 NSX. Unless specifically shipping isn't included but will be the actual cost calculated from 25701. I do not accept payment via paypal, however cash/check/money order are all fine.

OEM black/silver floor mats. SOLD

OEM door panels. These were an extra set I purchased awhile back. Almost all of the tabs were broken by the previous owner however they still are easily mounted and the tabs can be repaired. There are currently infinity reference tweeters mounted to both sides and I will include the matching 6.5" speakers and crossovers. Asking $300 plus actual shipping costs for both. Switch panels are not included.

DSCN5366.JPG

DSCN5365.JPG

Factory grey headliner in good condition. All tabs are intact. The vinyl is slightly pulling away in both raised areas (positioned above the driver/passenger headrests). Would work well as-is or great for wrapping. Asking $250 plus shipping.

DSCN5364.JPG

Service manual & electrical troubleshooting manuals for a '92 NSX. SOLD
Feel free to pm me with any questions.

Last edited:
Parts listed above are still available. Prices lowered to $250 plus shipping for the door panels and $200 plus shipping for the headliner. Will also have several additional stock parts added to the thread tomorrow.

Back