• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Misc Parts- clutch, dampeners, ac comp, f swaybar, steerig wheel, inst cluster, springs, rear brace

Very exciting for sale thread. Junk shelved for years, I need to reclaim the shelf space... paypal works, trades can work, shipping at actual cost.

NSX OEM Single Disc Clutch/flywheel/bearings- good for core or door weight $90
NSX OEM A/C Compressor, pulley, bracket, tensioner, f/r line - $200 - PENDING PAYMENT
NSX OEM Instrument Cluster, clean, low mile - $350 - PENDING ME
NSX AFTERMARKET Exedy Hyper Single Replacement Disc in-box- $175
NSX AFTERMARKET (2) Red Simpson 5pt Harnesses w/ camlock SFI punched 99' - $150
NSX OE Battery Tray - $25

* Note OE Parts are NA2

I am going to just edit this portion of the thread as opposed to respond, as it takes too long for the mods to approve new posts. -------------->
----------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

Due to the high interest and previous experiences, I'll take paypal's as the confirmation that an item is definitely sold. I think that is most fair to everyone on the thread. PM me for my personal paypal address. Note that I can only accept paypal's from checking as it is a personal account.

UPDATE: As of Fri the 20th I have most of the original stuff gone from when the thread was first started, but have since updated the above list to be current. The AC compressor pending payment, the harnesses, tray, and the clutch disc all ready to go.

Attachments

• DSCN0728.JPG
    DSCN0728.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 73
  • console.jpeg
    console.jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCN1903.jpg
    DSCN1903.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCN1114.jpg
    DSCN1114.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Re: Misc Parts- clutch, dampeners, ac comp, f swaybar, steerig wheel, inst cluster, springs, rear brace

How low of a drop on the springs?
Please let me know, been looking for some.

Tein S-Tech Springs used once What do yo mean??? How long were they one ur car??
Thanks

Re: Misc Parts- clutch, dampeners, ac comp, f swaybar, steerig wheel, inst cluster, springs, rear brace

I will take the springs if you still have them. are they the ones that lower car approx. 1 inch?
email me with paypal info. [email protected]

I'll take the steering wheel...pm sent

sent pm, about comp.

Drukinfoolio said:
How low of a drop on the springs?
Please let me know, been looking for some.

Per Tein's web site- http://tein.com/stech.html
The specs for the STech for the nsx are as follows:

Assuming your vehicle is still around OE weight, you'll likely see similar results.

Rates:
f:4/224
r:4.4/246

Drop:
-17mm/-0.7"

Rear:
-26mm/-1 "

Do you have a picture of the instrument cluster so that I can see all that's included. I'm interested, Thanks.

Check your P.M regarding the Cluster...thanks.

Back