• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MISSOURI/nearby MIDWEST owners...CAR SHOW, SEPT 10th/ NSX MEET?!

Currently, I'm back in Missouri finishing up odds and ends on my car, when a local car club approached me asking them to represent their club in an upcoming car show. Needless to say, I turned em' down:wink:. BUT, instead I offered them a better treat, possibly on the same day...MAYBE AN NSX MEET here in my town. Theres some great roads I know we could go driving on after or before the show, and some great places to catch a bite to eat. What do ya' say fellas?

CAR SHOW INFO;

*Sept 10th, St. Robert, Missouri (RIGHT OUTSIDE THE GATES OF FT. LEONARDWOOD)
*8am-12pm ; Registration
*1pm ; Judging
*4pm ; Awards handed out

I was thinking it would give a chance for you St. Louis guys to actually put some miles on your cars and drive down here:wink:. And local guys nearby, like Lees Summit, MAYBE EVEN THE Kansas City, for all of us to kinda' meet in the middle...

What'dya say fellas:cool:? Plus we don't have to crash:rolleyes: the car show, BUT rollin' 10 or more NSX' deep up to a show would be kinda cool:wink::biggrin:.

SO...

1. btcog82 (in the "X")
2. ????
3. ????

COME ON GUYS!

I think it would be kinda' nice to have a meet

Might be able to make it. I have company in town but maybe I could drag one of them along.

Actually I won't be able to make it... I indeed have company, more than I had planned. And it is also the Chiefs home opener Sunday so I'm going to be hosting a party for that.

Sorry I can't make it out.

Ft. Leonardwood is a pretty long ass drive for a one day car show. I still am working to get the money together to get my new clutch in that I just picked up. But I've been trying to keep my eyes open for events in STL. It seems like everything for the most part has petered out. There was the little get together at the new "Grand Prix" indoor go-kart track. But that's the last thing I've seen that was local.

Back