• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MITA Motorsports AMA

Shipping time for HID kit

What's the approx ship time to CA on HID kit? Hoping to pull the trigger soon. Thanks.

Ask me anything

Products, up coming projects, specials, what I ate for dinner, anything.

Let's make Prime relevant again

What's the approx ship time to CA on HID kit? Hoping to pull the trigger soon. Thanks.
Approximately 3 weeks to make the HID kit if it's left hand drive.

Sent from my SM-G9980 using Tapatalk

Any current discount codes? hopefully something for shipping?
At the moment, no discount codes but you can sign up for our mailing list to receive $20 off of a certain order price.

I'm thinking about replacing my NSX-spec Advan RZ, and I have some questions about the Mita 02 wheels:

What is the best stagger setup to allow for a wide selection of tires?

What would the extra cost be for a custom colour? Advan bronze would be awesome.

We can do a custom color but not sure if we can 100% match Advan Bronze. We offered our wheels in bronze before.
Custom sets are possible only if you know exactly the sizes you want.

We suggest probably our Staggered 2 option.

MITA Motorsports 7S wheels installed!

Installed my MITA Motorsports 7S wheels over the weekend. Unfortunately I wasn't able to weight the wheels & tires as there was a problem with the scales we were using, but they feel significantly lighter. Note, it looks like it has a lot of ride height and while it still does, it's not as bad as it's in the pictures as the car hadn't settled down from the "suspension droop" from being on a lift...

Attachments

• IMG_4489.jpg
    IMG_4489.jpg
    530.1 KB · Views: 480
  • 63804627329__8CFE27D8-BC6B-4740-B9D1-A825D576536F.jpg
    63804627329__8CFE27D8-BC6B-4740-B9D1-A825D576536F.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 493
wats goin on? I'm goin to place my order before the April 1st price increase and the website's down/being upgraded? Blah.
We decided to open it back up for 12 hours. Which then will start maintenance until April 3rd.

You can always e-mail him.
In 12 hours we will not be accepting new orders until April 3rd.

Hi Marc,

You helped me acquire a set of used Volk CE-28s from Japan back in 2017 and shipped them to me. I really appreciated your help.

I have a friend with a set of 17/18 '02 replica wheels that he purchased from SOS. I really like the way they look and they fit over his Brembo bbk with no spacers. It appears as if your '02 replica wheels in the staggered 1 sizing are identical in width and offset to the SOS wheels. I do have a set of OEM '02 wheels, but I would rather run your wheels since I have Brembo brakes as well. Are your wheels made by the same manufacturer and will they look identical to the SOS '02 wheels?

Hi Marc,

You helped me acquire a set of used Volk CE-28s from Japan back in 2017 and shipped them to me. I really appreciated your help.

I have a friend with a set of 17/18 '02 replica wheels that he purchased from SOS. I really like the way they look and they fit over his Brembo bbk with no spacers. It appears as if your '02 replica wheels in the staggered 1 sizing are identical in width and offset to the SOS wheels. I do have a set of OEM '02 wheels, but I would rather run your wheels since I have Brembo brakes as well. Are your wheels made by the same manufacturer and will they look identical to the SOS '02 wheels?
I think our wheels are better in terms of looking more like the OEM ones. SOS ones after a comparison has scalloping around their rims and the center caps aren't true to the OEM. Also we have more colors and better sizing options.

You can compare the attached photo with the SOS wheels to our 02 wheels.

Also factories aren't the same. They're totally different wheels and ours are much superior.
85230e293baf9e1ae6d664ee2ba13c20.jpg

Hi Marc,

My order #3621 package tracking #773300954052 with the NSX Acura Horn Button and Full Hub Kit cleared customs on April 1. It has not moved since that date. I called today and spoke to a Fed Ex rep. She says the package is lost and you need to start a claim. I will email you as well. Please advise. My email is [email protected].

Thanks, Mark

Last edited:
Usually all order related inquiries are answered by our support staff. I haven't really packaged anything myself since 2018. Though I should get back into packaging again.

I'm more into R&D and business management now.

Back