• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Moddiction blue tinted Acura NSX convex mirrors

We now have the blue tinted convex mirrors in stock ready to order and ship!

http://shop.moddiction.com/Acura-NSX-Convex-side-mirrors-tinted-blue-061.htm

Moddiction Blue Tinted side convex mirros for the Acura NSX.

They are $59.99 including shipping to anywhere in the US!

These can be used as an overlay with the double sided tape and stuck on top of the oem mirror glass or for a more oem like install these can replace the stock mirror entirely with some modification.

Price is for both the Left and Right side convex mirrors.

Convex mirrors benefits include:

Reduces glare.

Beads water better.

Eliminates blind spot.

Gives a great look to your car.

Whats included.:

Blue tinted convex mirrors both Left and Right side.

Double sided tape.

Free shipping within the US only.

Other states please add $10 for usps first class mail. (If you would like insurance for international shipping please contact me before ordering as you will need to purchase UPS shipping or USPS Expresss Mail)

Please note. The mirrors are thin. You must be careful when installing to not crack them.

Last edited:
Re: Moddiction blue tinted Acura NSX convex mirrors are now in stock ready to order!

.... nevermind with my question

Last edited:
Re: Moddiction blue tinted Acura NSX convex mirrors are now in stock ready to order!

Nice product.. Had those on my s2000 and they r life savers... But thumbs down on the price inflation... :(. Well I had to have these so I got them anyway... Let's hope the installation is as easy as the s2000.

anyone planning doing a DIY? I like some kind of direction to install these

^^Agreed. This will be my first NSX DIY project.

Thanks for the orders guys! All sets have been shipped out.

Yeah the mirrors are really easy to install. You just have to be careful with them as they are quite thin and can crack if you put too much pressure on them.

Just wondering if thin mirrors has anyone seen how they look mounted with double sided tape over the stock mirror? Searched thru several threads but no comments on the lazy approach to this mod.

Thanks,

I don't have any pics of them stuck on. It's really quite easy to do the replacement install method which looks awesome.

These are glass mirrors.

got my mirrors. It took me awhile to get used to it. I love it. I do have a question. I placed the mirrors on slightly off. The double sided tapes are really strong. How do I remove it to adjust it? will using a heat gun mess it up?

A hair dryer might be all it takes. I've never installed them using the tape though so I have never had to remove them.

3m tape does hold pretty well. I'd try a hair dryer first to soften it up a bit without risking it getting too hot.

Back