• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Modified S2000 Steering Wheel with Alcantara, NRG hub for NSX

-------------> SOLD <-----------------------

My 1991 NSX came with this modified AP1 S2000 steering wheel which I am now selling.

The conversion followed the steps in this thread on Prime, and like that example the backside has been trimmed down (not for S2k applications anymore). I used this steering wheel in my NSX for a year and a half, and the car's previous owner used it for a couple years as well. My local mechanic successfully made everything functional: the single stage airbag, the horn, and the cruise control.

The original AP1 wheel was sent to Dallas Steering Wheel where it was thickened and wrapped with Alcantara. It mates to a '91-'05 NSX using the NRG short hub (for NSX, part number SRK-150H).

I used the old NRG hub when I switched to a different steering wheel so this identical one is new and includes the box and instructions (SOS charges $299 just for the hub). For a different look, I put a 1.5" red sticker over the 'H' logo and added red tape.. these are easy to remove and I included 2 extra stickers if you change your mind later.

Stitching etc and airbag are in good condition, and the hub is new/unused, but there are some scratches on the back side where it is out of sight (see pics).

$600 shipped in CONUS.
SOLD.. THANKS PRIME

whl-1_zpsn7z54yub.jpg

whl-6_zpsya7ifebn.jpg

whl-5_zpszoczddlz.jpg

whl-4_zps3qqavdmt.jpg

fcb-1_zpsgxppctsp.jpg

whl-3_zpsweuj7wkw.jpg

whl-2_zpszrwzwdbv.jpg

Last edited:
Back