• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mojave Mile - April 10 (and 9)

Man, I think this is my first new thread on the famous NSX Prime in 10 years!!

Just want to give everyone a heads up that the Mojave Mile event is coming up in just a couple of weeks on Sunday, April 10. If you have nothing to do and want to take a nice drive out to Mojave, please stop by and check out this event. In previous years it has always been free to the public and I think this year will be the same. There will be a lot of car-crazy people there and a variety of very cool cars... from mild to wild. Please consider to attend the event.

Saturday, April 9 is more or less a private Mojave Mile day organized by several Ford GT owners. If you would like to stop by on Saturday because you have a conflict on Sunday, by all means, come join us. I am sure spectators will be welcome. On Saturday, it will be mostly Ford GT's - with all different modifications and probably a Ferrari 458 or two. My son, Ryan and I will be there both days as we have built 3 of the Ford GT twin-turbos that will be participating. We have also had a hand in several other GT running pulley/tune upgrades and a couple of Whipple supercharger upgrades. Many owners are trying to join the 200MPH club in a safe, legal, environment.

The stars of the show will undoubtedly be the TT Ford GT's. We're in process of finishing them now and will have all 3 of them at the dyno the week before the event for final tuning. Each of these cars will be somewhere between 1,000 and 1,100 RWHP, and each of them are docile, everyday street cars.

Anyway, I hope some of you guys can come out to the event... maybe get a little hooked and sign up to enter the next event. It would be really, really great to see some NSX's out there!

Here's a link to the official Mojave Mile website: http://www.mojavemile.com

Back