• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

More Pat's Acre in Sept? Anyone?

Dave,
Oh it is on. We are heading down there for sure. I already canceled my friend's b-day party..:biggrin:
It would be nice to bring your own kart. As stated, we will be there before 11am to get ready for starting time around 1100 am.

Dan

Well, what happened to Seattle????

Morgan, Lee, Paul, my girl friend Chris and myself were at Pat's on Saturday morning. Morgan brought his Yamaha 100 and I had my Rotax 125, we planned on getting in a few laps here and there through out the day and take part in what ever race came together with the gang from Seattle. We never saw our brothers from the north!

Being the troopers we are down here, we did our best to carry on.:rolleyes: Taking turns driving, we burned through the 4 gallons of gas we set our sights on using. Chased each other around the slighty green track till we were good and tired, and both karts threw their chains. Some how I was driving both when the chains popped:redface: ...

All told, we had 3 hours of fun, I have some nice bruises on my hips and knees to prove it:biggrin: Hope you guys can make it down next time!!!!

titaniumdave said:
Well, what happened to Seattle????

Morgan, Lee, Paul, my girl friend Chris and myself were at Pat's on Saturday morning. Morgan brought his Yamaha 100 and I had my Rotax 125, we planned on getting in a few laps here and there through out the day and take part in what ever race came together with the gang from Seattle. We never saw our brothers from the north!

Being the troopers we are down here, we did our best to carry on.:rolleyes: Taking turns driving, we burned through the 4 gallons of gas we set our sights on using. Chased each other around the slighty green track till we were good and tired, and both karts threw their chains. Some how I was driving both when the chains popped:redface: ...

All told, we had 3 hours of fun, I have some nice bruises on my hips and knees to prove it:biggrin: Hope you guys can make it down next time!!!!

That's why we will never have nsxpo in Seattle! :frown:

Seattle nsx owners are best known for being late and no show!!! :redface: ok, There's only handful of nsx owners you could count on when you threw an event. It's weird that most of them are successful prosseionals/ businessmen. The only logical reason is that they are too busy with their work and family.. thus the enthusiasm of their play time (car meet, racing kart, bs'ing about cars) is the last thing on their mind.

Sorry to hear that Dave, but it's good that you have a clean track and had fun.

Sorry Dave, I for one stuck with an important transaction that came the last minute. We were ready until Friday night. Turns out that I for one shouldn't start this, next time it will be me and friends just driving down there for the day w/o any planning (works great sometimes) I know for a fact that we will go down there before they close for the season:)
If you like I would like to give you a call before we head down there to make up for this last no-show:redface: . Just PM me your phone number.

Dan

No worries for me! We had a great time!!!:biggrin:

You Seattle guys missed out, that's all:tongue:

All come down next time, hear!:wink:

Back