• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mosport July 16th and 17th d/e event

This is the event where Stu froze his ass to the chair with his cool suit!!!

This is not to be missed!!! I think I can make it!!!

This is the event where Stu froze his ass to the chair with his cool suit!!!

This is not to be missed!!! I think I can make it!!!

At least I looked cool in every way - If i recall this was the day Dave's car attracted some teenage boys' asses - mission accomplished!

I'll check my schedule, but it looks good!

Since when do you have a schedule? You make it up as you go along. Must be nice.

I'm selling my portfolio in the next week or two, then I'll really be a man of leasure - anyone got a job for me?:tongue:

Good god, where you keep finding guys willing to pick up your collections of homosexual art is beyond me. Power to you though.

Ive sent in my registation and MO for GV. Cant wait. TWO DAYS!!!!

Cheap too at US$430 -thats $235 per day converted!!!! Cheaper than DDT!

Good god, where you keep finding guys willing to pick up your collections of homosexual art is beyond me. Power to you though.

Ive sent in my registation and MO for GV. Cant wait. TWO DAYS!!!!

Cheap too at US$430 -thats $235 per day converted!!!! Cheaper than DDT!

LEASING PORTFOLIO - Its amazing how people's minds jump to what they think of most often, their "comfort zones"

I'm in! I'll do my reg soon.

BioExcusemaker, u coming to BRG on the 3rd?

Im in Kelowna on the 3rd.

First its the Isrealis coming in so you can't make it to the track, now YOU have to leave town!

Boy that BioHazard guy is a fast runner - run away, run away!:tongue:

Some of us work for a living Stu. Oh sorry, I remember seeing those worn out knee pads of yours; YOU WORK HARDER THAN EVERYONE COMBINED!

Some of us work for a living Stu. Oh sorry, I remember seeing those worn out knee pads of yours; YOU WORK HARDER THAN EVERYONE COMBINED!

:confused: Are you suggesting that that fantasy you keep PMing me about is REAL?:confused:

Seriously dude, I'M NOT INTO GUYS!:eek: Sorry...:rolleyes:

(If you insist we can still be "car buddies" like you wanted, but for me, it stops at pleasant conversation!):wink:

Wow.......they even let bum-bandits in the club?

Sure we do Gecko - we even let them run it. RED's our President!

If you can get by the ABBA blasting at the meetings that Stu (Red) puts on, its working well. Stu has a great sense of style and he puts on one hell of a party. I can do without his cut offs, but hey, hes our friend and we support him in whatever he wants to do.

Sure we do Gecko - we even let them run it. RED's our President!

If you can get by the ABBA blasting at the meetings that Stu (Red) puts on, its working well. Stu has a great sense of style and he puts on one hell of a party. I can do without his cut offs, but hey, hes our friend and we support him in whatever he wants to do.

Dude, I still don't have any ABBA (although you keep offering me your "complete ABBA collection, the collector's edition"). Cut-offs? just because I have a pair of jeans that instead of hemming them, I cut the excess length off, I assure you, they still touch my shoes!

I'm QUITE hetro, people have met my wife and kids - hmmmm, we never do see yours out at any events:rolleyes:

Wow.......they even let bum-bandits in the club?

Dave told me in confidence that that term offended him, he says he prefers to be called a "Pirate Smoker":biggrin: He thinks its more Macho:wink:

Back