• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Moving to Phoenix area

Hello all, I have job in Gilbert and planning to move in August. I am planning to rent an apartment in Gilbert/Chandler area. Any recommendations on which area to stay in? I want to Garage the NSX in the apartment for 6-12 months before purchasing a house. Will that be safe? As I am concerned about parking in the apartments due to theft or vandalism. Or should I leave the NSX in Ohio until I buy my house? Thanks in advance for any advice. BTW I am real excited about the move!:biggrin:

Hello all, I have job in Gilbert and planning to move in August. I am planning to rent an apartment in Gilbert/Chandler area. Any recommendations on which area to stay in? I want to Garage the NSX in the apartment for 6-12 months before purchasing a house. Will that be safe? As I am concerned about parking in the apartments due to theft or vandalism. Or should I leave the NSX in Ohio until I buy my house? Thanks in advance for any advice. BTW I am real excited about the move!:biggrin:

why not just rent a townhouse with personal garage? I rent ont for $1000 per month, and its got its own 2 car garage. not in gilbert tho, sorry.

You picked the hottest part of the year to move here...
Get ready....:eek:

But welcome to Arizona !
A lot of really great NSX owners here.

You picked the hottest part of the year to move here...
Get ready....:eek:

But welcome to Arizona !
A lot of really great NSX owners here.

I was sick and tired of snow, slush, and gray skies. I think I am ready for some real heat! Plus, I will not have to park my car in the garage 5 months out of the year. NSXPO in vegas also got me excited as well.

Well then, Welcome & I look forward to meeting you...

I was sick and tired of snow, slush, and gray skies. I think I am ready for some real heat! Plus, I will not have to park my car in the garage 5 months out of the year. NSXPO in vegas also got me excited as well.

Welcome to Arizona! You will enjoy living in the "Valley of the Sun"! I work with people who have left Ohio and made to AZ, they don't want to go back... You will enjoy your NSX even more in AZ.

Welcome to Arizona! You will enjoy living in the "Valley of the Sun"! I work with people who have left Ohio and made to AZ, they don't want to go back... You will enjoy your NSX even more in AZ.
Viva AZ!! :biggrin:

We have a great group of owners, just need to get together more often... life is so hectic though. :biggrin:

Reading this post makes ME want to pack up and move to Phoenix! Columbus has it GOOD compared to MN in terms of months available to drive.

Ive been in MN 7 years and this year was the earlier EVER, by over a month to get my NSX out. That was 4/1. :eek:

Im in Scottsdale today and this temp (mid 80s with a breeze) is perfect.

Back