• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My 1995 converted to 2013 console NSX

Ok, been meaning to put this up for a while... thanks to Shawn (yes I live in Tampa, so I get Shawn :)) - I bought an SOS console and had Shawn do the electronics/stereo - DDIN Kenwood Excelon 6500 HD - Bluetooth, SAT radio, BT streaming for music, iphone/ipod integration, back up camera and of course new speakers (except kept stock subwoofer) - repainted all with a metal flake and viola- looks awesome and sounds great too! Added the 2 USB power connectors and a 12V in the middle. Welcome to 2013. Thanks Shawn....

See pics .IMG_0653.jpgIMG_0655.jpgIMG_0654.jpg

By the way - had Shawn bring the car up to snuff as well. Its a 1995 with 28k miles on it, so it was in great physical shape, but had to replace all the things that 'wear out' like pneumatics everywhere, lots of little things and went back to stock wheels and put the 'right size' new tires with extra beef on them (see avatar pic for old wheels.... ick!).

Guys if you need little or big stuff done to your NSX, SHAWN IS THE MAN. Advertisement over.

JS

Well thanks for the Shout out.

Guys this NSX is prob one of the closest to Mint as I have seen, in person this car screams in the sunlight.

I love this car as much as the owner.

Niceeee, did you add an iPod USB in the console?

The radio bezel overshoots the console.... Its almost too big for it, might need a thinner one?

Last edited:
I love this car as much as the owner.
never get emotionally involved with your customers....you may get your heart broken....:boxing:

I personally LOVE the looks of this car...

Back