• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

My '95 Midnight Pearl Daily Driver

Here's some pics of my '95 Midnight Pearl / tan that I purchased in January. We just got a Canon 8 megapixel Digital SLR Rebel XT whiz bang digital camera and so I thought I'd try it out. The photos in the owners gallery with the link here are much higher resolution.
http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=6959
I took these with the fine setting so they were around 3.5 megapixels before I had to dilute the resolution a few times to upload them here on Prime. This color is very hard to capture in a photo. The car is my daily driver. It's lowered 1 1/2 " with RM Racing springs and has Comptech headers / exhaust / cold air intake. The interior is pristine. It had about 30K on it when I got it back to good 'ol Oklahoma and now has about 34K on it. My last NSX (now GOTTSPD's) was a garage queen but I decided to enjoy this one every day.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 802
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 785
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 780
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 787
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 781
Last edited:
Great Plate!

bling said:
NICE pics. You have great taste in picking color :biggrin: ....

Thanks. Remember, we were chasing the same cars about eight months ago. I've got to thank you for the info you shared with me about this car.

P.S.,
Hopefully you've met Norm Gloriosio who recently moved to Houston from Tulsa, OK. He got me hooked on this NSX addiction after seeing his pristine 94 red/black nearly three years ago and warned me after I sold my 92 red/black that I'd be back. Being NSX-less lasted about 6 months and I couldn't take it anymore.

ISONSX said:
Thanks. Remember, we were chasing the same cars about eight months ago. I've got to thank you for the info you shared with me about this car.

P.S.,
Hopefully you've met Norm Gloriosio who recently moved to Houston from Tulsa, OK. He got me hooked on this NSX addiction after seeing his pristine 94 red/black nearly three years ago and warned me after I sold my 92 red/black that I'd be back. Being NSX-less lasted about 6 months and I couldn't take it anymore.

Of course I remember, that's why I replied that way :wink: . I'm glad you enjoy that car.

I met Norm and some of the conversation we shared is related to you and your new Midnight Pearl NSX :biggrin: .

Cheers :cool:

Nice clean ride, love the color! Btw how are you able to make it as your daily driver being lowered that much?

DV8 said:
Nice clean ride, love the color! Btw how are you able to make it as your daily driver being lowered that much?

Thanks for the compliment. I am just very careful about what I attempt and what I try and avoid. The front black lip spoiler had taken some scrapes and hits, bit never any serious problems. It even rubs when I pull out of my circular drive into the street so I have become a master of angling slowly over elevation differences. The key is to make sure to keep the distance when parking in front of a curb, although I'd rather park away from potential obsticles and other less than considerate fellow drivers and avoid those potential pitfalls altogether.

Back