• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NA2 nsx-r replica and the Spoon nsx-r replica in May Honda tuning

I saw a post below.. so it looks like the cat is out of the bag. Please support Honda tuning and go get the mag.

i will post one poorly scanned pic from the mag as a teaser, but there are 9 pages of my white nsx in the mag, and also complete coverage of the spoon nsx-r gt.

take care and thanks to everyone from honda tuning and nsxprime for the help and support with the car

double click the image below for bigger

Attachments

• Magazine_Page_4.jpg
    Magazine_Page_4.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 587
  • DSC00830.JPG
    DSC00830.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 458
Last edited:
Congrats on the article and I'll definitely go pick up an issue.

E

Congrats...Imma try and find one out here to check it out!

Congrats. Saw the article and wondered if the owner was on Prime. The car is stunning. I think your passion on getting original NSX-R parts is to be commended as well.

Congrats again.

thanks guys for the complements. I really appreciate it.

i have a dumb question... where are you guys in socal getting the mag, I don't have one yet, (called borders and b-dalton..no luck). i am located in the irvine area and any help would be appreciated....

thanks

i have a dumb question... where are you guys in socal getting the mag, I don't have one yet, (called borders and b-dalton..no luck). i am located in the irvine area and any help would be appreciated....

thanks

i have a subscription

thanks

I've been to a few 7-11s in different areas and they have them there :smile:

thanks

I got mine from 7-11 too.

yep... went to the local 7-11 and bought 4 copies.

thanks for the help. It was great reading about the nsx-r, the 20th anniversary of vtec, the spoon nsx and then seeing mine in the mag.

thanks guys

tom

I picked up my copy too. *sigh* i've picked up so many copies of Honda Tuning magazine just because of our NSXPRIME members.. I should just subscribe for $14.95. I've picked up 6 different issues already..

You're in the vine Alx? Oooh, not entirely too sure but i think I may have seen you drive by Newsong awhile back (Jamboree). It was on a Sunday several months ago.

Hi, would anyone be willing to send a copy of the mag to the UK? If so, could the PM me their paypal details and I'll send the money.

Thanks,

Gary

You gotta tip your hat to Honda Tuning, seems like every month they seem to have an NSX featured in the magazine. Looking forward to picking up this issue:wink:

thanks for the complement. the same photographer (henry) took pictures of both cars -- the spoon was taken in japan and mine in la and at my house. I think henry did a really nice job and the same writer (adam) wrote both articles and also did a great job. i was really happy with what honda tuning was able to put together, and i feel that it is an honor to have my home built car together with the spoon car.

have a great night.

Just picked my copy up yesterday. Great article, and glad to hear an authoratative account of the Spoon project (so much hearsay out there on the intarweb). Seems like a lot of the import media has been featuring he Spoon NSXR GT lately, which is great for magazine geeks like me! (0-60, Modified, D-Sport). Long live NSX Prime....every car featured is connected to this site!

Aaron,
thanks!!! You, Henry, Adam were nothing but first class to deal with. You really put out a magazine that us honda owners can be proud to be associated with. thanks again

Back