• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MY new 05 LBB

glad to see a primer got the car, I was looking at buying it too. they wouldnt do the deal without going through the dealership so i passed on it.

did you see the new owners vette? I wanted to know what was so special about it that he would trade in that beautiful car for it.

glad to see a primer got the car, I was looking at buying it too. they wouldnt do the deal without going through the dealership so i passed on it.

did you see the new owners vette? I wanted to know what was so special about it that he would trade in that beautiful car for it.

im not shur maybe a Zr1 haha:biggrin:

LOVE that color. Grats on the purchase.

I'm shopping for an 02-05 LBBP myself. Still trying to sell two other cars first though, so hopefully when I'm ready to purchase I can find one.

Congratulations!!! My favor Color :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Beautiful NSX..Nice Pics.

Bernie

attachment.php

Thanks...... noticed your in CT are u gunna go to the riverrun I think they are caravaning down its about 3 hours away.

Hello, I would love to go but I work that day :frown:. By the way if you interested there's going to be a cruise night at Manchester Honda on June 11 on Friday 6pm to 9pm. Also any NSX Prime are welcome to come.

Bernie

Is anyone interested in selling a LBBP with BLK seats?

I am pulling trigger and buying within a week, have two LBBP in the running, but both are blue interiors :(

I am pulling trigger and buying within a week, have two LBBP in the running, but both are blue interiors :(

you and tobasco should reach a deal so that the many fustrated with his for sale ad can finally RIP:tongue:

you and tobasco should reach a deal so that the many fustrated with his for sale ad can finally RIP:tongue:
I also wanted a LBB with black but gave up since all I could find was blue interior. I ended up with a 2000 black. Wanted to buy Tabascos car but since he keeps wanting more and more for the car obviously doesn't want to sell it. Love my car but really wanted a LBB/black

I also wanted a LBB with black but gave up since all I could find was blue interior. I ended up with a 2000 black. Wanted to buy Tabascos car but since he keeps wanting more and more for the car obviously doesn't want to sell it. Love my car but really wanted a LBB/black

That car would have looked really stunning with your current mods

You should pick up that imola that just went up for sale :)

Back