• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My New Toys And Wife

Here are a few pic's of my toys and new wife. I just got married last month to a awesome women who loves cars and motorcycles. The orange chopper is my newest toy , Midwest Chopoper 124ci motor with 47 degree rake. The H2 is all chromed out, and sittin on 22" Davin spinners. The bike my wife rides is a American Ironhorse Slammer.

Attachments

• sm Hummer Feb 2005 004.jpg
    sm Hummer Feb 2005 004.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 633
  • sm file mw chopper.jpg
    sm file mw chopper.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 629
  • sm Sturgis 2003 012.jpg
    sm Sturgis 2003 012.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 629
  • sm Bellagio Wedding.jpg
    sm Bellagio Wedding.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 641
  • sm Bellagio Wedding 2.jpg
    sm Bellagio Wedding 2.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 652
Very nice. Is there an NSX somewhere in the list of toys?

Your a very lucky man if your wife is into cars and bikes like you are. I am still looking for that special girl. Does she have a sister?

WOW!! Cool stuff.....what do you do anyway?? Just curious.

TRM04 said:
Very nice. Is there an NSX somewhere in the list of toys?

I do believe he just bought one from a guy in FL.
BTW, congrats on the marriage!!
I am lucky too, my wife pays for our NSX so I could keep it and have a TL for us. She also is encouraging me to get a bike if I want one.

Yes there is a Nsx in the garage. I will post pic's when it is all done. Most of you know what I mean. Ha ha. The wheels and ww kit should be done in about two weeks, I am also installing a Nsx-r wing and cf louvered hood.

Very Lucky Dude!!!! :biggrin: Enjoy

No offense, but do people say to you what I always hear about my wedding pictures... (all from jealous men of course!) WOW... pause... She is really pretty, hot, good looking(whatever), what is she doing with you? LOL Jealous bastards! :biggrin: You have an awsome collection. Those bikes must be a blast!

Back