• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NSX and Supra pic

Re: Re: Just washed my car today and got my new digital camera!

PHOEN$X said:
Sweet! Looks like your car might bottom out if you lower it though. :eek:

Yeah, I would think so too. Everytime I take it out for a drive, the front spoiler scratches the ground. :(

Re: Re: Re: Just washed my car today and got my new digital camera!

ss5153 said:
Yeah, I would think so too. Everytime I take it out for a drive, the front spoiler scratches the ground. :(

Yep, townhouses here in the Bay Area suck!, I ended up having to redo the ramp on my townhouse so that my stock height NSX could make it up to my garage. After the redo of the ramp, I ended up adding coilovers on my NSX for a 1 inch drop :). Having to deal with the homewoners association to get the permit to fix my driveway was not fun :(.

One option that you might want to consider is using some kind of wooden ramp if you decide to lower your NSX. Way cheaper and easier than redoing your driveway..

Ken

Whats the deal with NSX owners having Supras?? Here's my garage. Sorry F250. You sleep outside :)

DSC02552.JPG

Nice Garage NSXnBRLA!

Nice Garage NSXnBRLA! Wow, you got the best color combination! White NSX / Black Supra! :D

White = Pure / Black = Mean

Mine back in 2000. Supra has since been replaced.

Attachments

• p1010028a.jpg
    p1010028a.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,202
bboxer said:
Yes it was the Royal Saphire Blue sold in 1997 and 1998.
Wow Tino! You had a Supra Turbo too?!
42.gif

It's amazing how many NSX owners (me included) either still have, or had an MKIV Supra. I reluctantly sold mine in 1998.
18.gif

If the opportunity ever comes my way, I'd like to have another one again. In the mean time, I will share with you some photos and fond memories of my '94 6 spd. Turbo.

Attachments

• 94 6spd. turbo 1.jpg
    94 6spd. turbo 1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,083
Here is another one...

Attachments

• 94 6spd. turbo 2.jpg
    94 6spd. turbo 2.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1,087
This was my last day with her - she's wrapped in silk awaiting the arrival of its new owner.
139.gif
15.gif

Attachments

• 94 6spd. turbo 4.jpg
    94 6spd. turbo 4.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 1,078
Another one...

Attachments

• 94 6spd. turbo 3.jpg
    94 6spd. turbo 3.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1,045
Nice car Miled ! It just never worked with me. I had Rod (Rheis) Millen's place do some engine work and upgraded the suspension but besides going like a bullet in a straight line, I had a lot of trouble feeling comfortable with the chassis on the road or on the track. I reluctantly sold it with only 21K miles on it and LOTS of expensive improvements. The NSX (at least for me) is a much more satisfying car. Here's another photo.

Attachments

• p1010029.jpg
    p1010029.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 984
bboxer said:
Nice car Miled !

Thanks Tino!

It just never worked with me. I had Rod (Rheis) Millen's place do some engine work and upgraded the suspension but besides going like a bullet in a straight line, I had a lot of trouble feeling comfortable with the chassis on the road or on the track.

Wow, lucky is the person who bought it from you.

I reluctantly sold it with only 21K miles on it and LOTS of expensive improvements.

Mine had 29K miles.

The NSX (at least for me) is a much more satisfying car.

Agreed... that's the exact reason I sold the Supra and kept the NSX. While I never took the Supra on the track, I did enjoy every mile.:)

Here's another photo.

The Supra looks great in that Saphire Blue Pearl.

aaaa memories, The supra was a BAD ASS Car. The guy who bought my car ROAD RACES the car Everytime at Button willow On open track day. Says' he puts a whopping on the Vet's, Vipers, and porsche's on the straight line, BUT he holds up to them fairly close on the turns.

Sniff sniff, memories.

Well i guess it's time for change

chris

Supra_chris3.jpg

Pic of the engine. Dynoed 701RWHP@ 2 Bar on Half 91 octane/Hlaf 100 octane Unocal 76 Pump Gas ! She was a Rocket... :(

Chris

Attachments

• supra1.jpg
    supra1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 746
Back