• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NSX

Hi Guys,

I have scanned pictures of my car, but how can I post them? Can I send it to someone to post it? Please Advise, thanks.

------------------
Richard

Thanks for the help purevil! I went ahead and made a webpage with the pictures on it.

***Lud...can you delete this post please...thanks***

Chris,

not a typo...my car only has 1,200 original miles...maybe I should take a pic of the odometer...good idea!

Nice pictures, especially the ones near the water.

For curiosity, how many NSX's are there on the island of Guam??

Originally posted by Veleno:
Chris,

not a typo...my car only has 1,200 original miles...maybe I should take a pic of the odometer...good idea!

This is true. Richard recently purchased a new one from a dealer. Yes, *new* from a dealer.

Nice pics. Rich!!

I was impressed by the fact that PUREVIL only had about 10,000 miles on his 91, but now I'm speechless. I don't know whether I'm envious of you having so little miles or upset with the fact that you're stuck on that island with such a beautiful car and no where to go.
smile.gif

(I'm thinking)

O.K. I'm back. I now realize that I'm upset that you're stuck on the island and I feel that we, NSX enthusiasts of the United States, have an obligation to create the "VELENO FUND" to get you and your NSX here so you can enjoy the passion that we all experience on a more regular basis. If one were to do the math on fuel consumption, in the past 9 years you have only filled up your gas tank 4 times for a total of $140 U.S. dollars. Since you probably haven't had to change your oil yet this puts your average yearly maintenance costs at about $15.56 (Zymol not included) since first purchased. Can you see how very, very wrong all this seems to sound? Just my observation.

Thanks for enlightening us with all the beautiful pics. Our hats are off to you.

Chris,

The fund sounds like a good idea. I hope that includes room and board
smile.gif

I love driving the car, no doubt about that! but I also enjoy knowing that I have low mileage, and that goes for any car I have.

Check out my other car, it too has pretty low mileage.
www.guam.net/home/superg/my_car.htm

------------------
Richard
www.kuentos.guam.net/home/superg/nsxtasy.htm

Now I understand everything. By the looks of the front air dam on your RX-7 the reason your cars have such low mileage is that you can't seem to get them out of the driveway. I would suggest investing in some concrete to fill in that dip in your driveway. MAN, that is close to the ground. I have seen those photos before and now that I know you are the owner and own an NSX I like them even more.
smile.gif
Your love for sportscars and attention to detail is evident. Keep the passion alive.

Back