• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NA2 type-R wheels

SALE PENDING

Heres your chance to own a set of genuine NA2 Type-R wheels. The original owner had them painted GP white to color match the US version. Unfortunately there were some paint flaws during the process. Aside from that- the wheels are in excellent condition. No curb marks. Dali sells them $4000 yours for $2850 (wheels only) + shipping cost/ Paypal fees.

Comes with black lugs and "H" caps.

For the Type-R wannabe's, skip the blings and go for the genuine Honda type-R :biggrin:. They are lighter than the 02+ wheels (~2lbs).
IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_2612.jpg

Heres a link to Dali http://www.daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=904(for better description) same exept mines were painted Grand Prix White (US color).
no decals, comes with chrome valve stem.

thanks for all those that inquired. will powder coat them titanium if I dont sell it.

if you want additional pictures- just pm me.

thanks

REVISED: I received numerous emails regarding flaw descriptions, serial #'s etc. Here are some close up pictures showing flaws and part #'s. If there are more questions or concerns pls continue to email or pm me. I do not want to mis-lead or mis-represent my items (not worth the headache) :smile:.

They are used and Im describing them best of my knowledge.

I urge you to contact a local fellow NSX'er for opinions :smile:

Honda NA2 Type-R wheels
part # RV720 (fronts) VS. USA models part # RV718 (fronts)
IMG_6763.jpg

part # RV721 (rears) VS USA models part (RV719)
IMG_6764.jpg

backside-
IMG_6753.jpg

The flaws-
"H" decal has a scratch
IMG_6750.jpg

paint run
IMG_6734.jpg

rock chip-can easily be touched up.
IMG_6737.jpg

paint run/ drip
IMG_6741.jpg

the set- (tires not included)
IMG_6760.jpg

I received numerous emails regarding flaw descriptions, serial #'s etc. Here are some close up pictures showing flaws and part #'s. If there are more questions or concerns pls continue to email or pm me. I do not want to mis-lead or mis-represent my items (not worth the headache) :smile:.

They are used and Im describing them best of my knowledge.

I urge you to contact a local fellow NSX'er for opinions :smile:

Honda NA2 Type-R wheels
part # RV720 (fronts) VS. USA models part # RV718 (fronts)
IMG_6763.jpg

part # RV721 (rears) VS USA models part (RV719)
IMG_6764.jpg

backside-
IMG_6753.jpg

The flaws-
"H" decal has a scratch
IMG_6750.jpg

paint run
IMG_6734.jpg

rock chip-can easily be touched up.
IMG_6737.jpg

paint run/ drip
IMG_6741.jpg