• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Napa run sac/San Jose meet

Okay guys here is it's own thread I'll be mapping out a napa run be nice to get like 25 cars out! Thinking we meet in vallejo starbux (address soon to come) we can meet up early have coffee shoot the shit check our oil and head to napa their is a road in tiny city called yauntville in napa which has a road called (oakville grave) we can hit that road and cross over to another ( soon to come) and end up somewhere in badega bay take the hwy 1 to the golden gate and do lunch in the city ( someone pick a spot) and we can part ways from their just an idea! Feedback would be awesome this is my first time planning a "run" I'll make the run and check the roads prior to the run

How about the peninsula nsxers?

When we used to do the napa run. we used to meet at Ikea in Emeryville. Then head to vallejo.

How about the peninsula nsxers?

When we used to do the napa run. we used to meet at Ikea in Emeryville. Then head to vallejo.
Ariel,
You remember which roads you guys took in napa back then? The route that Johnny mapped out looks like fun. Bay area folks can meet at Ikea and head up to Vallejo, east bay folks can join or go directly to Vallejo.

Johnny,
You will lead this time:biggrin: Let us know how long the drive is when you do the pre-run. Thanks.

Ariel,
You remember which roads you guys took in napa back then? The route that Johnny mapped out looks like fun. Bay area folks can meet at Ikea and head up to Vallejo, east bay folks can join or go directly to Vallejo.

Johnny,
You will lead this time:biggrin: Let us know how long the drive is when you do the pre-run. Thanks.

Sorry i cant remember. But Steve (juejaimon) lead the pack and it was a great drive. We even went to some lake and took a group picture.

Maybe he can lead.
Steve. Pls chime in.

Pace was perfect. Not to fast to get in trouble and not too slow

All these drives were lead by Steve and Rey.

Meeting/Starting point was at Ikea back Parking lot
attachment.php

Thread Link: 2005 Napa/Lake Berryessa Drive 2/26/05
More Pictures
attachment.php

Thread Link: 2005 Wine Country Run 08/11/05
10590DSC00739.JPG

Thread Link: 2006 Destination: Napa 2/12/06
9023DSC03418_copy.jpg

Thread Link: 2008 Destination Napa 01/20/08
080120_-_NSX_Napa_Drive_50.jpg

Last edited:

I think either April 21 or 28, based on a conversation I had with Johnny. East Bay / Peninsula / South Bay folks who wish to caravan to the meet up place in Vallejo can meet at the Ikea in Emeryvile like we have in the past

I'm down for either date, but need to know soon.

J

I think either April 21 or 28, based on a conversation I had with Johnny. East Bay / Peninsula / South Bay folks who wish to caravan to the meet up place in Vallejo can meet at the Ikea in Emeryvile like we have in the past

I'm down for either date, but need to know soon.

J

Im down for the 28th :smile:

Last edited:
i wanna say the 28th gives me some time to go check the roads if i get out this weekend on sunday and make the drive to napa we can go earlier

Im down for the 28th :smile:

OMG!!!
Something came up

looks like i might miss this drive

Working on 04/21/12. :frown:

and 04/28/12 my son has a baseball game 50/50 chance for me to go :frown:

Have fun guys.

Last edited:
so i didnt go this past weekend i got to drunk and never made it up on sunday so i will not drink this saturday and i can make the map on sunday

so i didnt go this past weekend i got to drunk and never made it up on sunday so i will not drink this saturday and i can make the map on sunday

For those of you who can't read between the lines, this means that the run will be on Saturday, April 28.

Who can make it?

1) 02#154 (meeting at IKEA in Emeryville)
2)
3)
4)
5)

J

yeah we can all meet here wouldent be a problem

2) macninja77 ((meeting at IKEA in Emeryville)- from sac + my brother and inlaw
3)
4)
5)

I'm in!

3) flyinhigh842 (meeting at IKEA in Emeryville)- from Sac
4)
5)

Johnny,
If you come down 80, we can meet you at Vallejo so you don't have to make a big loop. If 580 I can meet up with you in Dublin and go to Emeryville.

3) flyinhigh842 (meeting at IKEA in Emeryville)- from Sac
4) REDNSXT
5)
6)

For those of you who can't read between the lines, this means that the run will be on Saturday, April 28.

Who can make it?

2)
3)
4)
5)

J
What time Saturday April 28th at IKEA Emerville? Thanks !

What time Saturday April 28th at IKEA Emerville? Thanks !

TBD, as the meet up time in Vallejo has not yet been set. Once Johnny gives us a meet time for Vallejo, we can work backwards to determine the IKEA departure time.

J

Johnny,
If you come down 80, we can meet you at Vallejo so you don't have to make a big loop. If 580 I can meet up with you in Dublin and go to Emeryville.

yeah Johnny, it might not make much sense to meet us in Emeryville. The IKEA meet up is for those who will caravan from the bay area to Vallejo, where you would be waiting for us with the rest of the Sac guys.

J

what time is this gonna be at? i just met romeo with the red nsx, he told me about this run to napa, good guy... i have an appointment in sf at 10am, i can meet up at 11 in emeryville

looks like everyone is having issues with the date what u guys think about moving the date out a few weeks more ? just from everyone being buisy and stuff ?

looks like everyone is having issues with the date what u guys think about moving the date out a few weeks more ? just from everyone being buisy and stuff ?

It's your show to run how (and when) you want:smile:

Like the movie said, "build it and they will come."

J

Back