• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Natchez Trace Rally III

Guys, I'll be hosting my 3rd Natchez Trace Rally which will be held on Saturday, April 27th. I wanted to invite my fellow NSX'ers here to attend.

Here are the tentative plans:

We will meet at my house in Nashville @ 12:00 noon, and will leave for a 1:00 luncheon at the Loveless Cafe, which is famous around these parts for their wonderful southern cooking (fried chicken, country ham and eggs, homemade biscuits). After lunch, we will cruise down and back the picturesque Natchez Trace until rteturning to my house @ 6:00 pm for a party.

Last rally there were 22 cars and 34 people in attendance (everything from Vipers to Ferraris to Porsches to NSX's), so if anyone here is interested, let me know ASAP, as "seating is limited" if you know what I mean. I need to definitely know by Tuesday, April 23rd, as I have to call and confirm the # with Loveless Cafe, as well as need to know how much beer, wine, shrimp, etc. to buy for the party at my house.

My e-mail address is [email protected]

Mike

So far, I have 1 NSX, 3 Vipers, 3 Boxsters, 3 MR2 Spyders, 1 Porsche 993 Cab, 1 BMW Z3 3.0 Roadster, 1 S2000, 1 Porsche 911 Targa, 1 SVT Lightning, and 2 Z06's confirmed for the rally. That's 17 cars and 27 people confirmed. I'm limiting this rally to approx. 25 cars and 40 people.

Anyone else want to attend? Let me know ASAP.

Back