• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Navigation Pod Bracket - ANYONE?

I think any STMPO parts are now starting to go up in value. Maybe it's the new Mugen... LOL

If you send one to Titaniumdave I bet he can make it.

I think any STMPO parts are now starting to go up in value. Maybe it's the new Mugen... LOL

LOL nothing cost as much as Mugen not even Ross's parts... too bad there isn't another vendor making it. Doesn't look like a complex piece at all, a piece of sheet metal with a few brake bends and holes drilled in it?

Ti dave can make this with his eyes closed and one hand scratching his balls.

Dave is local....any one have a bracket to send me?

If for some reason Dave cannot make them I have a friend who can. Let me know via a PM.

FYI, there was a member who made the brackets for us a while ago. Try doing a search for the thread, he may be able to do another run. Worth a try.

FYI, there was a member who made the brackets for us a while ago. Try doing a search for the thread, he may be able to do another run. Worth a try.

It was xory72 that originally produced the brackets, but now exclusively made by STMPO I refuse to do business with Ross... so with that said if someone else makes one I'd be interested as well. Either that or I find someone local to fab one up for me?

xory72's thread:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128065

xory72 wont make anymore of it. sold it to stmpo, well, neither will he. We need someone new who actually want to make a new run. which might cost much more then $55 a piece.. it was stated clearly on one of the thread where stmpo said you need to put your name down, pay, and wait. then maybe, maybe, by New Year he will make a new batch. i took my name off that list.

I took my Stmpo bracket to my friend and he can make them. If you guys are interested I will have him figure the cost to make the bracket. So post if you are interested.

I took my Stmpo bracket to my friend and he can make them. If you guys are interested I will have him figure the cost to make the bracket. So post if you are interested.

+1 :smile:
please keep me updated

Sure, I'll buy yet another part I can put into my pile of "I'll get around to installing this one day".

Sure, I'll buy yet another part I can put into my pile of "I'll get around to installing this one day".

Same here pm the price when it's ready

Back