• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Navigation Pod / Navpod Bracket Production Run - Round 2

Mine showed up 3 days after I paid for it...THANKS Les! that was fast coming from the WC

As stated on an earlier post we made a few extra of these brackets so if you would still like to get one or you are on the fence about getting one you need to do so as THIS IS THE LAST PRODUCTION RUN WE WILL DO.

See post #17 for details

Last edited:
I have this bracket and it is great. Definitely a nice solution to not having to drill the dashboard.

I recently had to take the nav pod off to make a few adjustments and somehow I managed to break both screw nut/retainers. They are the inserts that accept the screws shown at the top of the pictures (edit: at the far right of the pictures). I checked on the Acura part numbers and since there was no nav pod option I can't check them. Can someone list the part numbers for those retainers?

91640-SM4-003 Gromet
93903-44480 Screw

I'll sell mine for $180

troll-face..png

Just got my NSX and plan to add the NAVPOD. If there are anymore nav brackets, I'll take one, even two if you have 'em. Thanks.

Just got my NSX and plan to add the NAVPOD. If there are anymore nav brackets, I'll take one, even two if you have 'em. Thanks.

Yes, Pm sent.

There are a couple of these available now as we were holding on to some for a member who had planned a project for the nav pod but has since dropped the project. These will go to the first people that make a payment. Go to post #17 for payment details. Include your ship to address with payment.

Back