• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need 3 Exp.Racers for One Lap Team 2006

Hi,

Looking for 3 experienced racers for 2006 One Lap of America Cannonball 2006 Team, followed by extended "One Lap" 25 (lap) sprint series (~4 in different cities)

www.onelapofamerica.com, see rules and driver requirements on site.

Schedule is not posted as yet but dates are May 6th-13th, 2006.

One Lap will likely start northern midwest or northeast coast and sources tell me we will likely visit Las Vegas, possibly California tracks in 2006.

Looks like it's going back to the 18 track event over 8 days & ~ 7,000 miles.

My ass is hurting already.

I will not discuss details in public forum. Selected drivers and team support will be directed to a password protected site for communication.

In a nutshell, I anticpate needing 3 drivers for a 2 car team and possibly 1 other driver if Car & Driver classifies my 3rd car as "Street-able".

You will need to posses or obtain an SVRA license although FIA or SCCA race license transfer over.

CARS:

1 NSX & 1 Honda product to be disclosed. Plan is to compete in big block and small block class taking overall and 1st in class (SSGT1 Small & Big class).

$2,200 entrant fees, insurance, SVRA license, food, transportation of vehicles to/from event, tires, gas, hotel (if race routing alows) will be provided by me and friends (sponsors).

In addition to being a skilled driver, you must be able to curb your ego and get along with other team members.

Send your driving background to:

[email protected]

-------------------------------------

I will consider other cars or existing team as back up in case delivery of one of our track cars falls through...feel free to send me your info...

I am trying to cover all bases including selling one of my Street/Show NSX's on EBAY to defray cost for this effort.

Regards,

Jon

Last edited:
Back