• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Need a lawyer off the clock to answer some quick uncommon questions!

My wife left me going on 2 months ago. she took my gun collection and I mean rare and worth much more then my X and while I was in 'dispose' sold it down to the last piece for 3k! I am not going to state its worth as collectables are fluid and worth what the market will pay on any given day.
also this has not been to trial yet.

she has done other things that are just ruthless and I dont wish to talk about it more then I have in open forum.

1. she sold my collection without my consent. let me sum this up in that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. you guys are smart figure that out.

if you are councel and dont mind me asking you a short couple questions to help me get the right councel or maybe more then one due to what I have not stated please pm me and let me know if you can do a quick free be.
I will get right to the point and want to just pick the right kind of attorney,
her family has money and I want nothing more then a fair split

best regards david
ps I will help you anyway I can if you need help with your car.I will do what is possible due to my heart but will bend over backwards for you.

GUYS I AM HAVING A FIRE SALE OF RARE ANTIQUES POSTED TO THE CORRECT FORUM LATER THIS WEEK TO RAISE FUNDS FOR MY TRIAL WAR CHEST,THESE ARE MINE AND NOT IN DISPUTE OF ANY KIND

Good luck, BadKarma. Don't forget to come here and dish the dirt once everything is settled. Venting on a public forum is not only good revenge for you and good entertainment for us, but it also serves to out the bad guy(girl). In this way you punish the wicked and see justice done. Sort of.

Again, what I have always said...

Don't get married. Just find a woman you hate and buy her a house.

I would love to have a house in san fran. maybe I can set up a deal with one of my ex's and send them out your way. I can think of one who is pretty easy to dislike. I bet you would give her 2 houses to get rid of her.

We're also going to need pics and her current location.....:tongue:

Geez Dave, not something you was waiting for with the health crap you have been going through lately.

Though i cant help, i hope eveything works out for you.

Mich

First, you need a real lawyer, and not some Internet flunkie like me.

Second, you need to ditch all of the emotional crapola that she's hitting you with. I understand that you're hurt, but emotions will not help in this situation. Everything needs to be dealt with calmly and logically.

You didn't mention children, and hopefully there are none. Divorces, especially one that appears nasty like yours, wreak havoc on kids' lives. If there are children, you and your ex must endeavor to not involve them in any of the fighting.

Don't sweat the small stuff. If she wants a chair, or a couch, or something; just give it to her. It's not worth going tooth and claw over every little thing.

If there is a big item that you just cannot agree on, sell it and split the cash. Again, the sanity of moving the process along quickly and without emotion is worth much more than any one trinket.

Good luck. And do get that lawyer. The advice given here is worth exactly what you've paid for it.

Back