• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need advice about NSX

Hi there guys,

I`m new in thisforum. Would like to ask you a few questions. I have HONDA PRELUDE1992 JDM wich one I have made for race. In my colection is sometrophys wich I won in FAST LAP and some other racing events. But atthis moment I`m looking for a lot more power and I found that NSX isfor sale in my country.
Here is link to it:

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/d...delVariant1.modelId=15&pageNumber=1&fnai=prev

So is it good pricefor this vehicle and how much it will cost for me if I decided tofinish this project?

Yikes! I don't have a good feel for German pricing, but that seems super high for what this car is: a high-mileage, seriously damaged vehicle that still seems to need quite a bit of work. It would not go for anywhere near $28k in the US given its condition.

ask in Europe regional forum...

I'm not afraid of the projects, I had a very good expirience with my last Honda, I still have it in my garage and can inviete to have a good time in the passanger seat near me, at this moment this seat is in my kitchen, just need the kick in the ass to get this seat back.
Yes the price is I don't know how to say, just too much and at this moment I don't know I will use it for te track or daily car

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• prelude.jpg
    prelude.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 280
  • prelude1.jpg
    prelude1.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 283
Have you seen that this car is in Lithuania ? Is it Tamoske's car ? :biggrin: Anyway, a lot of job without knowing if the chassis has been redone in a professional way as it is said it is a salvage. 26 k€ is to much. A lot of work need to be done.

Thanks for your replays,yes the price is really high but not a lot of NSX for sale for about 30K so on the weekend I will try to go and look at it

Back