• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Whats wrong with this car? #JH4NA2163WT000226

Found this one on a german site.
Its an imported 1998 Acura NSX-T Black with only 24000 miles on it and the price is 42000€ which is pretty cheap for such a late model on the european market, especially considering the low miles.
Seems to me it is too good to be true, so theres probably something wrong with it.
Does anyone here have any information on this car? She seller says it had no accident history and a quick google search on the vin didnt give me anything suspicious.

#JH4NA2163WT000226

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/d...00&makeModelVariant1.modelId=15&pageNumber=1#

Any info would be appreciated guys.
Thanks alot :)

- - - Updated - - -

So, i requested a vehicle history report at NMVTIS and this came up
Am i right in my understanding that this car was wrecked in California in 2001 with 22000 miles, then repaired and registered in Ohio in 2002 with only 2000 miles?????
Sorry if i ask dumb questions, but its actually the first time i see such a document and i just want to make sure i understand it correctly.
Could it be they just put in a wrong number in the miles section? Its exactly the same number except for one more 2 in front 2243/22243
Or is this a popular method to scam people?
Also how come there is no export records when the car is currently in montenegro and no longer in the US?
Where can i find more detailed information on what happened exactly to the car that qualified it as salvage?
VIN.jpgsalvage.jpg

Last edited:
If it's an US car try carfax. 5 records found.

Last edited:
Back