• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

need help with offsets 17/18

Hi guys,

I need some help regarding offsets and would greatly appreciate your thoughts/advice . . .

I've gone through the ultimate nsx wheel guide and a few other threads but I'm still not sure . . . I'm considering the RE30's at science of speed which the website notes are in "nsx specific sizes" (17x8 +38, 18x10 +39). My car is on bilsteins on the lower perch with stock springs. Would this offset still be a good fit in light of the drop ? (no rubbing, etc)

Thanks so much

Deepak

Hi puravida,
Yes, these wheels are nsx specs and you should run 215/40-17 up front and you have the option of either 265/35-18 or 275/35-18 in the rear. Stock springs on the lower perch of the bilsteins gives it a nice drop but not dumped. You should be good to go.

Hi puravida,
Yes, these wheels are nsx specs and you should run 215/40-17 up front and you have the option of either 265/35-18 or 275/35-18 in the rear. Stock springs on the lower perch of the bilsteins gives it a nice drop but not dumped. You should be good to go.

thanks so much. appreciate it ! noticed you have a 97 GPW, so do I !

Hi puravida,

Completely agree. Offsets and tire sizes will be perfect overall in terms of overall drivability (no rubbing) and flushness (good look).

attachment.php

RE30 Clubsport II on JRZ RS - Just got them installed . I did wait 3 months for these wheels from SOS.

Attachments

• IMG_6816.jpg
    IMG_6816.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 462
Last edited:
Back