• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

need insurance for modified nsx

does anybody know where i can get insured for a tricked out nsx? they will insure me for everything i did except for under the hood which adds up to about 33,000.00 i tried aig, progressive and geico the anwser was no, help

had it at factor x got there fx 500 along with 15,000 headers new clutch,tien susp. cromed alot of things out and alot of stuff that needed to be replaced

How about simply looking for an agreed value policy? A quick internet search will give you many options to check into.

i asked about that they all turned me down,my next step is the internet,unless someone out there can give me a number to call.

I have AAA, and they offer it, at least in my state. You might check with Cubb. They offer insurance for all types of exotics.

Many insurance companies offer "Agreed Price" coverage. The premium is a bit higher, but if the peace of mind is worth it to you, then you should consider looking into it. A friend of mine totaled his 99 CTSC NSX and had an agreed price coverage of $100K. They paid without hesitation.

Hehe, yea, Chubb. Cubs are worthless. :D

KGP said:
Cubs are worthless. :D
I knew that would get a rise out of you. ;)

However, like most MLB franchises, the value of the Cubs is probably somewhere in the nine-figure neighborhood. Which is a nice neighborhood to be living in. :D

Back