• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need NSX mechanic in West Los Angeles

Hey Guys,

My former NSX mechanic in Santa Monica (Doyle Sharp at A1 Auto) is no longer available, and I'm looking for a recommendation, as my '93 Acura NSX needs a tuneup, a new radio antennae, and a few other minor things. Any recommendations? Please email me at [email protected] or I can be reached at 310 926-5950.

Thanks.

Russell
310 926-5950
[email protected]

Recommend Robert. He lives in San Gabriel. Check out the other thread regarding his work originally posted by Mike91NSX.

Go see Robert. I just had him do a complete service on my 2004 along with timing belt and water pump. I couldn't be happier with his work.

you can call or text Robert at (626) 264-7977 he works on my NSX all the time has worked on countless NSXs, once had three NSXs at is house, not including mine, has done everything from simple 90k maintenance, to clutches, suspension, etc, pretty much anything anything a shop can do at a fraction of the cost, feel free to text him what you need done and an estimate.

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154703

Back