• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Need OEM muffler 95-96

Anyone have a 95-96 OEM muffler they want to get rid of in So. Cali area? Need it kinda quick. Thanks.

Last edited:
I have a muffler in excellet condition from a 1993 model.....if this will
help you out. I don't have all or the detachable connection pipes, just
the muffler.

Lynn

I have a late model exhaust. I believe it is for a 95+ but I am not sure exactly how to tell other than the tips. Here are some pics and I actually should have a box anyday now because I just had a supertrapp exhaust shipped to me. There was a small dent in one of the tips but I worked on it a bit and once on the car I don't think you could ever tell. I was thinking $100 plus shipping which shouldn't be bad because you are on the west coast and I should already have a box. Exhaust is in Seattle. Let me know. Mike

Attachments

• Stock Exhaust.JPG
    Stock Exhaust.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 133
  • Stock Exhaust Tip.JPG
    Stock Exhaust Tip.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 110
Back