• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New 2004 NSX T owner in Orlando, Florida

Hello everyone. I just wanted to formally introduce myself after meeting another NSXPRIME member last weekend (Mike C.) at a local (Orlando) Cars and Coffee event, and who encouraged me to join this site and post.

After nearly 2 years of searching for the "perfect" NSX, I was fortunate enough to be approached by a great owner and seller in the Laguna Niguel, CA area. We settled on a mutually agreeable price for a *pristine* 2004 NSX - T in silver with a black interior.

After 6 long weeks, I finally traveled to Southern California to meet and spend time with the owners, and ultimately, begin my road trip from Orange County (CA) to Orange County (FL) where I will be the vehicle's custodian, hopefully, for many great years.

Attached are links to a few photos from my trip, as well as a short (cheesy) video I made documenting some of the video and photographic highlights of the NSX's roadtrip and the incredible sites that the U.S.A. has to offer.

I look forward to interacting with you all online, and hopefully, in person soon.

Photos: http://imgur.com/a/sxxer
Video: https://vimeo.com/chiragkabrawala

Thanks,

Attachments

• group.jpg
    group.jpg
    377.4 KB · Views: 122
Lauderdale75 thanks for your introduction and welcome to NSX Prime as an owner. I love the 2002-2005 models! :biggrin:
The silverstone glows like nuts under the sun. It looks like you bought a good specimen. I loved the photos depicting entry to each
state on your coast-to-coast adventure drive home. I skipped the cheesy video for now..... :tongue:

I bought my car in the fall of the year 2011, without a test drive. My friend that sold it to me, allowed me to store it where it was for the winter. Spring seemed to take forever that year. As soon as the roads were free off salt, in April that year I believe, I picked it up. My drive home was only three hours. I'm not sure I could have done a cross country run like you did, as the the perma grin that I couldn't wipe off my face would have been painful after that long a drive. I have no doubt you'll have a blast with your new ride!

Thank you all for the warm welcome and compliments. I just dropped off the car with First Class Auto (Nabil) in Orlando, Florida, to have the car's fluids replenished and for a complete (re)inspection.

I encourage all of you to take a roadtrip if the opportunity ever avails. I routed my trip through www.furkot.com, which navigated me through America's most scenic highways and byways; it added nearly 700 miles to the trip, but it was ever extra minute and mile spent on the alternative routes.

Hellz yeah!

Welcome, welcome. Congrats on the new ride. Solid color combo.

Back