• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New addition

Okay, it's not my second NSX, it's Fangtl's beautiful new Spa Yellow NSX-T alongside my '91 black/ivory coupe. He's on his way across the country, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to snap off a few photos before he left my house to continue on his journey.

Nice to meet you Fangtl! Hope you got the "remnants" off of your shoes from the previous night.......could be a smelly trip for ya! :)

Attachments

• fangtl and my nsx12.jpg
    fangtl and my nsx12.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 964
Love the red calipers on the black NSX.
...and love the rims on the yellow... *drool*
Nice to see some yellow NSX's ... they seem to be rare. :(

Thanks Chuck, the remnants were removed.... :cool:

Attachments

• trip_0083.jpg
    trip_0083.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 701
t r a N S f i X e d said:
Fangtl,

Sweet ride! Are those SSR GT1 wheels? What size & where did you get them? Thanks!

They are GT1s and they came with the car. 17/17 with '02+ tire sizes.

NeoNSX said:
Love the red calipers on the black NSX.

Thanks!

yellowpad said:
i see a military decal on the black one. now that is an officer and a gentleman!!!

Well, you've got one of them right! (j/k)

Really, I wish that I didn't have to have a decal on the window at all. Anything that upsets the clean look of the car is an eyesore to me! Heck, I even took off the windshield wipers a month ago to re-paint them, and I can't bear to put them back on because I like how clean the car looks without them!

Chuck

Just a little tidbit

Nice pair of NSXs. One thing I noted though is that the nosebra is installed incorrectly. I say this so the new owner would know about this and prevent damage to his NSX.

<a href="http://northwest.nsxca.org/tnose.html" target="_blank">http://northwest.nsxca.org/tnose.html</a>

The upper flap should be tucked in the slot above the turn signal. It's tucked under the nosebra and the air rushing under it will cause it to flap and beat on the paint. I've seen several NSXs with scuffs in that area as a result.

i agree chuck. i would sacrifice the salude for the cleaner car..hahahahaha....that decal needs to go!!!

Well, you've got one of them right! (j/k)

Really, I wish that I didn't have to have a decal on the window at all. Anything that upsets the clean look of the car is an eyesore to me! Heck, I even took off the windshield wipers a month ago to re-paint them, and I can't bear to put them back on because I like how clean the car looks without them!

Chuck [/B][/QUOTE]

Back