• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

new body kit for 91-01 acura nsx.

Where did he get the body kit from????? :confused:

-

20120513_134449.jpg

Home depot or the DIY Superstore by the looks of it.

Maybe he made his own from fiberglass resin. He could have also retrofitted the pieces which belongs on another car. I sure hope it's not the home depot kit. That is such an embarrassing thing to do to an NSX.

I sure as hell wouldn't rivet a body kit together! If he riveted fiberglass I don't know why he wouldn't have bondo'd over them. Maybe it's a work in progress?

I'm aslo starting to doubt the work since he has stripes on the NSX...not to frown on stripes but it' an NSX and not a Dodge Viper.

Also how the middle tail that usually has an acura or Honda emblem is blacked out but wider than the stripe :confused:.....I would have at least made the stripe even with it so it all just blends......to each his own I suppose.

As the Nsx gets more affordable your gonna start seeing more of these transformations. I saw a Berlina Black the other day sporting blue wheels

friend showed me a pic of one with the cheap autozone hood scoop. :eek:

did you notice he did the side skirts to hard to tell but you can see it.

thats a serious pinch a penny person.

I dont think thats a work in progress I think thats a completed Upgrade.

:eek:

The one good thing I can say is that it's removeable.

That's not right. I mean a 16 year old kid with a hand me down civic and no money...sure I can see that. But to get a Home Depot lip kit is just plain wrong. At least if it scrapes it will just bend, seeing that it's a rubber like material.

did you notice he did the side skirts to hard to tell but you can see it.

thats a serious pinch a penny person.

I dont think thats a work in progress I think thats a completed Upgrade.

:eek:

Shawn, I think you meant "completed downgrade". I'm amused and saddened simultaneously by this car's state of affairs. I shudder to think what the front end must look like. "Authentic" backyard special parts indeed. I doubt maintenance is paramount to this owner either.:frown:

What you guys are missing is the attention to detail. The rivets are all placed symmetrically and the muffler is nice and polished. :D

NEED HELP!!! There's some lap siding missing off my single wide... Did anybody see any of it? My neighbors said they saw a red sports car driving away from my trailer late last night. :eek:

The best part... He took the time to be symmetrical with the rivets on the vinyl siding he added to his NSX! Complete with J track for a more finished look? :rolleyes:

It is difficult to find something so ugly, he's get his equipment in a deposit of garbage and rummage through garbage cans to lay something as ugly: Eek:

makes me wonder if the owner is on Prime and if so, did he see this thread.

The stock spats were better than whatever you would call this.

Back