• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW!!! Cars and Coffee in Santa Fe, NM

Hello fellow NSXers,

:cool: There is a new monthly meet in Santa Fe, NM. :cool:
I have started a Cars and Coffee meet scheduled for each third Saturday of the month.
That means the first meet will be on April 20th. I know, it's really soon, one week soon. If you can make it, cool. If not ,there is next month.

The meets will be held at The Green Owl Cafe located at 1698 St. Michaels Drive (corner of Llano St.) in Santa Fe from 8:30am to 10:30am.
The Green Owl Serves breakfast and lunch, coffee/drinks and pastries.
Mention that you are there for Cars and Coffee and receive a 10% discount on your food/drink order.
Attached is a flyer, tell your friends.

There is plenty of room to park your vehicles away from traffic and off to the side of the Owl's main parking. There should be no problems with overcrowding.

Since most of our cars are LOW, one thing to remember is to enter the parking lot from the Llano Street entrance.
:eek: The entrance off St. Michaels Dr. @ Carls Jr. has large speed bumps! :eek:. You might get stuck.

PM me if you need more info.

Directions from Albuquerque are:
I-25 N, exit 282/St Francis Drive N.
Head North on St. Francis Dr. then exit St. Michaels Dr.
Turn left on St. Michaels Dr.
Head west on St. Michaels Dr. (5 stoplights) then turn left on Llano St. and immediately right at the Green Owl.

I hope to see some NSX owners there! Cuz we will be the coolest ones there.:biggrin:
S2k guys drive up too, I know you're watching this forum.:smile:

See you @ the Green Owl!
=DREW=View attachment 99533

Nice flyer!! I plan to participate, and thank you for getting this event off the ground.

Philippe

Thanks for setting this up. ill spread the word. if im not working ill be there

Drew: Thanks for setting up a Santa Fe. CnC. Hope we get a good turnout. Count me in

Seven cars showed up for the first ever SF CnC.
There were two NSX, two Corvette, a 680 HP Mustang Cobra, and a couple of other folks.
I am looking forward to next month, as I will have more time to advertise the meet.
Thanks to those who participated. See you (and more) next month!
=DREW=
View attachment 99991View attachment 99992View attachment 99993

Thank you, Drew, for getting this C&C started in Santa Fe. It's about time! While my croissant was fine, Aimee's salad was really good. I look forward to doing it again in May.

Philippe

Next Cars and Coffee meet is this weekend, Saturday, May 18th @ 8:30 am.
It should be building as each meet passes.
Again, mention you're there for CnC and receive 10% off your food/drink order!
Hope to see you there!
=DREW=CnC.jpg

Back