• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Formula Red owner in NSW :)

Hi Guys!

A couple of weeks ago I picked up my '91 Formula Red NSX. It's a manual, been daily driven for most of its life by my uncle who has owned it since '93.

It's in need of some love, which I have started to give it already by giving it a quick polish and a fresh set of Bridgestone RE002 tyres.

I need advice from anyone who has had experience with any automotive trim shops, as I'd like to enquire about retrimming the interior. I will probably track down carpets & install myself, steering wheel etc... but I'd like to find someone who could retrim my dash and door trims to a high level of quality, perhaps in Alcantara.

20130401_012335 (Custom).jpg

Cheers
Cam

Looks great! I just picked mine up too, what a feeling eh?

Hope you're not going to let that brush anywhere near your car, lol.

Thanks NSX9. I've had a look at their site and they offer some nice options including a top-end quality optional leather. I will definitely be considering their products.

The NSX is now unregistered whilst I carry out some tidy-up work before I transfer the registration to NSW. (Requires blue slip inspection of course).

Update :-

Prepping for full respray!

6e3aty9a.jpg

Back