• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New guy in Las Vegas

Greetings everyone,

My name is Jonathan and I recently got stationed here as a Navy Recruiter in the beginning of May. I bought my NSX in June of 2010 as a discarded project car that was previously wrecked in the front. The previous owner pretty much slapped on a body kit and wanted it sold, which I picked it up on Ebay for $15k. It is currently at my house that I own in Dallas, TX and my older brother wants to use it as his wedding car for the end of the year. I will be bringing it back in November hopefully before any snow hits anywhere. Most of the body work will be redone in TX for the wedding and my plan once I get it here is to take it to Science of Speed and get the 3.5L NA rebuild package that I've been saving up for. My other car is a 2013 Lexus GS 350 F-Sport which I just got last month. If anyone know someone who might be interested in the military, send them my way and I'll make sure they know what they are looking into. I'm no crazy salesman so feel free to ask me anything reguarding the recruiting process or about the Navy itself. Anyways, thats basically me and my cars. Feel free to ask anything and I look forward to meeting you all and checking out your rides. BTW, I was thinking of doing a little bit of carbon fiber wrapping on my GS. Can anyone recommend a reliable place?

Jon

Welcome aboard Jon! Glad to add you to our little group. Looking forward to when you actually get your car here. As far as carbon fiber wrapping I know Mike at Ecotint (who Tom and I both use) did a flat black wrap for Tom2 a while back. If he can't do it he might be able to recommend someone.

Butch

I recognize that car. That was STMPO's project car with the same LeMans style front bumper I have.

Yes, I would be greatful if you would introduce me to Mike. My number is 214-497-9574. I am free this weekend if he has time in his schedule to work on it. Right now, I'm debating on repainting it Aventador Yellow or Reventon Grey. I love the grey, but I know the Yellow will stand out more.

Vega$ NSX, It seems we have the same hood as well. Only main difference in the front view is that my paint is flat black. Heres a few more angled views of my NSX. Is the rest of you car the same?

1011170_143788225815885_1399382728_n.jpg

983983_143788462482528_22588609_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I know that car very well. Completely different body kit aside from the front bumper. Take care of that front bumper! There are only 2 of them in the entire US.

I recognize that car. That was STMPO's project car with the same LeMans style front bumper I have.

Thats not my car but those body panels were parts bought from us... Owner was in FL I believe and he sold the car shortly after he finished putting the body on it...

Ross.......pigs flying.......is that you?:eek:

..yes its you.................:wink:

I picked up this car in Tulsa, OK 3 years ago. He supposedly had an NA1 and NA2 already and wanted to rebuild this one but got tired of it.

Back