• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Member, hopefully oneday NSX owner

Hey guys. Came across this site the other night, figured I'd drop a line and say Hello. Ive always loved the NSX and sometime plan to own one. As for now I drive an 06 RSX Type S. I love the car, but ready to upgrade within the next few years.

On with a few pics.

7333_128896793439_512318439_2510856_4945470_n.jpg

7333_128913883439_512318439_2510932_4319950_n.jpg

I hope to learn alot from this site.

nice type s, do you have a hondata on it?

Welcome, but beware, most who join end up owning a NSX is the very near future LOL:biggrin:

Nice car, and welcome. An NSX will definitely be an excellent upgrade from your current RSX. I recommend keeping it as a daily, and purchasing the NSX for bragging rights. Good luck! :cool:

So I now have my car finished....... I think, lol. Here's what I have.

Exterior

A-Spec rear lip
Mugen (replica) front lip
Integra Type S front emblem
Acura RDX turbo emblem
Tint

Interior

Integra Type R shift knob
AEM Tru-Boost gauge
AEM UEGO wideband gauge
AEM oil pressure gauge
AEM meth kit controller
A-Pillar 3 gauge pod
CG lock
EDFC
Wink replica mirror

Suspension

Tein SS-P coilovers
Tein hood dampers
Tein upper strut bar
Ingalls front and rear camber kit
Comptech lower tie bar
Integra Type R rear sway bar

Brakes

Powerslot front and rear rotors
Hawk HPS front and rear pads
Stainless steel brake lines
Dot 4 racing fluid

Propulsion

Garrett t3/t04e hybrid,57 trim, 0.63 AR turbo
Peakboost Turbo manifold
Peakboost two piece dowwn pipe
Peakboot dump tube
B&R oil feed and return lines
EP3 Civic SiR AC Lines
Energy Suspension Motor Mount inserts
Walboro 255 lph fuel pump
CX intercooler with piping
RC 750 injectors
Tial 44mm WG
Tial 50 mm BOV
KTeller 3" piping kit
Magnaflow muffler
AEM water/meth injection kit
DEI Gold heat wrap
DEI titanium heat wrap
DEI titanium turbo blanket
Competition Stage 4, 6 puck clutch
Kpro with o2 sensor

On with the pics.

untitled.jpg

untitled5.jpg

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0072-1.jpg

Last edited:
I think Im going to skip the S2K and go right for the NSX. Anyone up for a trade + cash? :redface:

have you dyno your RSX yet whats it pushing

looks nice. manual transmission correct?

I tuned on a Mustang Dyno making 363whp/274wtq on 16lbs of boost with meth. Yes 6 Speed tranny.

I tuned on a Mustang Dyno making 363whp/274wtq on 16lbs of boost with meth. Yes 6 Speed tranny.

Is that on pump gas or race gas? Great numbers either way, very clean car.

nice numbers, have you ever driven a stock 270-290hp NSX before?

its a whole new ball game. the NSX feels like no other car in its handling and the way it grumbles on WOT not alot of ponies but the whole car as a whole makes it unlike any car. I think the air intake right behind you makes the feeling so bad ass

hope you can get a great NSX read this article about used NSX's its a must read for all newbies

its called the NSX Buyers Guide

http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/includes/htup_0810_acura_nsx_buyers_guide/index.html

goodluck

Hey there

welcome to nsxprime ..i can totally understand the allure of the nsx...nice car btw..i use to own an 06 acura rsx type s as well and in the same vivid blue pearl color...man i miss that car..i had to sell it last year cause i had a kid lol...but i had to join nsxprime cause the nsx has and always will be my dream car...and i plan to own one someday...the wife already said so lol..she is totally supportive of me getting an nsx one day...just a matter of time...

welcome and greeting from ontario lol:biggrin:

To all the old RSX owners, Stupid question but did you regret selling your RSX?
My fear is that I've put a lot of time and money into my car and I will not get what I've put into it.

Any regrets moving from your Type S to the NSX? How's is the maintenance comparison?

Hey personally for me if your able to move from an rsx to an nsx there is nothing to regret ..the nsx is such an awesome car there shouldnt be any regret moving up to one ..but thats just me lol

To all the old RSX owners, Stupid question but did you regret selling your RSX?
My fear is that I've put a lot of time and money into my car and I will not get what I've put into it.

Any regrets moving from your Type S to the NSX? How's is the maintenance comparison?

So the RSX is now up for sale and the search for an NSX is about to begin. If I cant sell my car as a whole before winter, my plan is to part out the car and go back to stock.

So the RSX is now up for sale and the search for an NSX is about to begin. If I cant sell my car as a whole before winter, my plan is to part out the car and go back to stock.
RSX looks great! Love that bodystyle. Good luck with the sale and hope you find the right NSX soon.

Back