• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

new NA1 owner in Toronto

Hi everyone. As per Oyagi's request, I have finally decided to introduce myself on this forum after countless weeks of trolling around.

Here are some pics of the recent purchase or Oyagi's rims. The picture doesn't do justice to the real thing IMO.

2806357617_4f48f5e40f.jpg

IMG_1531.jpg

HondaTechTeknotikShow001.jpg

HondaTechTeknotikShow002.jpg

with a friend's NSX

pic021.jpg

Good to see the wheels on the new car. :smile:

Your NSX is begging to be lowered!

The silver one..that lip looks familiar.

Good to see the wheels on the new car. :smile:

Your NSX is begging to be lowered!

The silver one..that lip looks familiar.

yes...he's the one that bought it off you a while ago, and he will be getting your exhaust once you get it off your car

Welcome to the club, I don't know what story Oyagi told you about the rims, but they were mine previously so you have a calgary connection!

Wil

Ah, the Canadian NSX parts inbreeding continues.

The wheels originally came off a JDM NSX (will's), which got sent to me, then re-soldered and repainted/clearcoated, new tires, balanced, mounted for a whopping month while it was in a shop getting the new interior put in, before they got packed on a convoy bound for TO and now on the car above! :biggrin:

Lip is a CF Gruppe M, originally bought by a owner in TO, sold to red_dragon (Nathan) who sold it to me when he went with the Taitec front end, was on my car for a summer, and then sold to the silver.

Hmmm...what else...Nathan's old BYS skirts were sold to me, and now on Trev's nsx in AB, I have Nathan's BYS wing, Peter's skirts are on my car, Trev's got my rear hatch vent, Derick has my old Dinan ECU, my CF engine cover, bra, leather recaros, and I have Dave's centre console vent and soon will have his harness bar! :biggrin::eek:

Very nice!

Congratulations. What do you think of your new ride?

Very nice!

Congratulations. What do you think of your new ride?

I love driving the car. Period.

Great handling, exotic looks and overall balanced vehicle. Could use a bump on the power side but nothing FI can't take care of.

I previously owned a K-swapped civic hatchback and an E36 BMW M3, and this car is in its own league IMO. Civic was the fastest and could outperform the NSX all day but in the end, it's still a Civic and it's not the same.

Hoping to get some full coilvers in the near future.

Great Rims, I love Gold on Red looks terrific, I think it should have come from factory looking that way.

Yes, I must agree it looks like a 4x4.. please do your NSX a favor and get it lowered. Make sure to purchase the camber correction kit that you will need if you decide to lower this car.

A few things:
1) You need to join the NSX Club of Canada - you'll find the form in the Club section in the main CDN Forum

2) John told me I could have his muffler, I need a part off his car, its kinda like a piece of the cross, everyone has one, I need mine!

3) Who's the car beside yours in the pict? He's not a member either, get him to join with you!

A few things:
1) You need to join the NSX Club of Canada - you'll find the form in the Club section in the main CDN Forum

2) John told me I could have his muffler, I need a part off his car, its kinda like a piece of the cross, everyone has one, I need mine!

3) Who's the car beside yours in the pict? He's not a member either, get him to join with you!

Stu's being a clown about the muffler. LOL.
(Stu, you can have one of my old oil filters...)

+2 to all the comments above about the NSXCC. Great club and you'll reap a lot of benefits, esp since you're in the GTA. There's a lot going on there.
:wink:

hey i took 2 of those pics lol, really nice car i was parked maybe 2-3 cars away from you and i had to take a pic of your rims since LM's are one of my favorites

I might as well introduce myself, I drive the Silver/Metallic NA1. I lurk a lot on the forums. LOL.. Username/SN was a good friend of mine, then he sold me the vehicle and took over the SN. Anyways, glad to be here and hopefully I get to see some of other NSXs some time. I know some other ppl that are on Prime but post only in the FS section. I dealt with Oyagi(John) before thanks for the lip and exhaust. As for more modifications, debating whats next...Cheers..

Last edited:
Back