• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX in Southern Maryland

While I've not seen an NSX in southern MD, here's my hello to those hiding.

How far to the south?
I am hosting an event on June 9 in Reston VA and you would be most welcome. Grill fired up, a couple of kayaks for the lake, maybe a karting event at the local kart track.
PM for details if you are interested.
Michael

Southern MD...Northern VA...aren't they about the same? Welcome to the neighborhood.

It does not get any more south than the southern maryland Im in. I'm a little over an hour east from the Rt 301 VA/MD Gov Harry Nice Memorial Bridge which eventually takes you to 95/Richmond. Also a little over an hour south of the 95/495 DC beltway.

As I recall, there is a Sunday morning Cars and Coffee in Annapolis, MD that is attended by some NSXers, and another one on Saturday morning in Richmond. Check the past threads.

Hey, welcome aboard! You are not alone in So. MD. We are out there! There are at least two of us in the Waldorf area. Where are you in proximity to us?

Waldorf is about 40minutes North of me (PAX) using Rt 5. Ive seen a silver NSX in Waldorf bout 2yrs ago... we'll have to get together sometime!

Back