• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New NSX owner...Sebring Silver 91

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself.

I took delivery today of a 1991 Sebring Silver NSX. Incredible car.

Quick overview of the car.
- 1991 Sebring Silver 31,288 miles
- 2002-2005 wheels
- 2002-2005 rear valence
- Autorotor Comptech blower
- Comptech headers
- Taitec GTLW exhaust
- and a several more goodies.

You may find me in the northwest Austin area....close to the hill country.

- Jose

Congrats!

Another CTSC NSX in Austin! I had a 1991 Sebring Silver for ~5.5 years - What an awesome color! Congratulations and welcome to the club!

Quick pic from the previous owner.

SNV30706.JPG

Thanks Ojas. Look forward to meeting the group and learning more about the car.

The Zanardi you have is quite nice!!
-Jose

Welcome another NSX to Austin!

I'll add it to my informal Austin roll call....

Was the car in Austin already? If not - where did you buy it?

Very low miles for a 91..... looks nice.

Definitely!! Actually my wife wants to help the main coordinator plan it out. She works for AT&T corporate marketing and may be able to swing a few perks with her vendors.

Welcome another NSX to Austin!

I'll add it to my informal Austin roll call....

Was the car in Austin already? If not - where did you buy it?

Very low miles for a 91..... looks nice.

Thanks. The car was brought in from Sacramento, California area. Had a quick shake down at Driving Ambitions before arriving yesterday.

Congrats

Is this car from Cali and a board member?

Yes, it is. nchhotu was the previos owner. Was definitely a garage queen.

Definitely!! Actually my wife wants to help the main coordinator plan it out. She works for AT&T corporate marketing and may be able to swing a few perks with her vendors.

Sounds like a keeper! ....Does she have a sister??? :tongue: j/k

Look forward to meeting you and seeing the silver surfer! :smile:

I thought that car looked familiar and was guessing it was his.

Hey man thats a great looking "bad-ass" NSX! The guy who sold it to you must be missing her:)

Looks good. It's always great to have another NSX in Austin. We just need to keep shipping them here from the West Coast :)

Hey man thats a great looking "bad-ass" NSX! The guy who sold it to you must be missing her:)

Hey Nick. Definitely a bad ass car!!! You must be missing her because it is definitely a special car.

The exhaust is pure music.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I am excited to be a part of the NSX family.

-Jose

sleek...

Congratz' on the acquisition! Great to have another NSX in towne...
icon14.gif

Look fwd to crossing paths w/ you as well as other NSX'ers in the future.

Congrats on your car. Nick is one of my best friends and for what it's worth, you got one hell of a car. It was very well taken care of. Hope you enjoy it as much as Nick did. The sound of the exhaust and SC is pure joy. Have fun and take care of it. Rob

Welcome! I am in NW Austin as well so likely we will come across each other. Actually my wife told me she saw a silver NSX on her way to work this morning on Parmer.

Welcome! I am in NW Austin as well so likely we will come across each other. Actually my wife told me she saw a silver NSX on her way to work this morning on Parmer.

That was me. Took it for a half day to work. Flew out here to Tempe, AZ so I missed the hail storm from what I heard!!!

I have seen and heard yours running around town. Great wheels and nice exhaust (Comtech?).

- Jose

Back