• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Powertrain New NSX-R Short gears, and Ring and Pinion for 5-speed

DPG

Experienced Member
New NSX-R Ring and Pinion Kit for 5-speed Trans

I have a brand new NSX-R ring and pinion kit for 5-speeds. Ordered over a year ago, just came in, now I don’t need the kit.

Ring and pinion complete kit (Does not have the spring plate, but is not necessary): $1350 shipped

Short gear set including everything needed to update a 91-94 5 spd: $1350 shipped (Sold)

Buyer pays any fees if using CC on PayPal.

Last edited:
Very reasonable considering you can’t get this complete kit for who knows how long at this point.

Last edited:
It’s the complete set to convert to NSX-R gearing, the only part that the kit doesn’t have is the diff spring which isn’t necessary. I’ll PM you to discuss.

Im in.. Please pm me

I have a brand new set of short gears and the ring and pinion for 5-speeds. Ordered over a year ago, just came in, now I don’t need them. At least one of these parts is backordered already.

Short gear set including everything needed to update a 91-94 5 spd: $1350 shipped (Sold as of now)

Ring and pinion complete kit (Does not have the spring plate, but is not necessary): $1650 shipped

Buyer pays any fees if using CC on PayPal.

Im interested

The short gears are sold.

The ring and pinion kit is still available. Price changed to $1600 shipped

Back