• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Powertrain New NSX-R Short gears, and Ring and Pinion for 5-speed

DPG

Experienced Member
New NSX-R Ring and Pinion Kit for 5-speed Trans

I have a brand new NSX-R ring and pinion kit for 5-speeds. Ordered over a year ago, just came in, now I don’t need the kit.

Ring and pinion complete kit (Does not have the spring plate, but is not necessary): $1350 shipped

Short gear set including everything needed to update a 91-94 5 spd: $1350 shipped (Sold)

Buyer pays any fees if using CC on PayPal.

Last edited:
Very reasonable considering you can’t get this complete kit for who knows how long at this point.

Last edited:
It’s the complete set to convert to NSX-R gearing, the only part that the kit doesn’t have is the diff spring which isn’t necessary. I’ll PM you to discuss.

Im in.. Please pm me

I have a brand new set of short gears and the ring and pinion for 5-speeds. Ordered over a year ago, just came in, now I don’t need them. At least one of these parts is backordered already.

Short gear set including everything needed to update a 91-94 5 spd: $1350 shipped (Sold as of now)

Ring and pinion complete kit (Does not have the spring plate, but is not necessary): $1650 shipped

Buyer pays any fees if using CC on PayPal.

Im interested

The short gears are sold.

The ring and pinion kit is still available. Price changed to $1600 shipped

Back