• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Nsx!

are they freaking kidding me? :mad:

"Although modern in its appearance, the Advanced Sports Car Concept retains the subtle cues associated with its predecessor, the NSX. The concept's slim, LED headlights are pushed wide and designed to mimic the pop-up headlights found on the first generation NSX. Other styling hints include a modern take on wraparound rear taillights and the all black cockpit."

"However, using this design gives the concept car a greater shot at reality, as a front-engine, AWD platform would much easier to use for other, non-sports-car, models (such as a large luxury sedan). The NSX could have only ever been a sports car, but this basic structure could underpin multiple Acuras."

I'm sorry, but this is a replacement for the NSX not it's successor.

Hmm....i could have sworn that this was already discussed slightly...oh yes, i remember now...the 7 page long thread about this that was created a couple days before the ASCC debut at the show....on the 7th.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81401

Beware of the forum nazi's who will be overwhelming with the word "repost."

are they freaking kidding me? :mad:

I'm sorry, but this is a replacement for the NSX not it's successor.

yeah you're right,

they should have gave it a new name all together, why use the prestigious NSX logo for a piece of crap like that!

Front engine FWD, they should have called it the "Legend Coupe" or something

it has nothing to do with the NSX

Hmm....i could have sworn that this was already discussed slightly...oh yes, i remember now...the 7 page long thread about this that was created a couple days before the ASCC debut at the show....on the 7th.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81401

Beware of the forum nazi's who will be overwhelming with the word "repost."

DAMN!

I screwed up big time,

I need to learn how to control my enthusiasm and not jump to posting too fast,

I'll try to delete this thread

no complaints here...just pointing it out. It's better to have more threads about how awful the design is anyways for a better chance of acura to read. :wink:

It shouldn't even say NSX... Maybe MSX? Sounds like its one step backwards :)

Back